Recent content by Chimey

1. Chimey

PC Autopause is OFF. Still can't move when inventory is open using controller

Topic Why isn't this working? I find keyboard and mouse controls uncomfortable. Why does controller inventory force it to pause despite the option being off? I use a wired hori PS3 controller plugged into my PC's usb.
  2. Chimey

Working as Designed Equippable items cannot be put in Social Slot

This is so stupid. Devs once again trying to force us to play a certain way. This game is already inventory management heavy and now they've made it even more tedious and boring. We can do it with armor, why is accessories suddenly removed? Is this the work of that petty dev again? A mod to...
  3. Chimey

can someone make a Mod to make all accessories equip-able in vanity slots again?

The accessory changes are tedious and have made me not want to even play anymore. Having them act like 1.3 accessories did would help me have fun again. Please? I would love you forever.
  4. Chimey

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Holy crap this is amazing! Thank you so much for this!
  5. Chimey

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Journey's End - the problems and maybe potential solutions

This. this this this this THIS THIS. This change pisses me off so much! This game is already inventory-management heavy so adding to that by having to constantly carry around and manually swap accessories is such a chore. I've been hoping and praying someone makes a mod so the accessories act...
  6. Chimey

Game Mechanics On the issue of social accessory slots in 1.4

Thank you for this! I was going to make a post just to bring this issue up when I found your topic. This change feels like a downgrade and is just not as fun as it used to be. I don't get it. Why do they care if we get 5 more inventory slots from it? It was very convenient to be able to switch...
  7. Chimey

A short guide on how to beat the game as a summoner (Master)

Ohhhhhh, I see. Took me a while but I got it to work. Thank you for the explanations!
  8. Chimey

now I just bounce back. I don't get it. boss loop doesn't work.
  9. Chimey

oh, thank you! I'll try that!
  10. Chimey

walled 55 diamond track? okay but how do you make it so it loops? when I try to do the side corners of the track before I start going diagonally the other way, my character just stops instead of going up the slopes. seems like a good way to get killed. ???? I don't get it.
  11. Chimey

Can't write text on signs anymore

I've noticed that when I click edit on signs, I can't actually input text anymore. I type, but nothing shows up in the text box. I tried it in newly made worlds as well as in my old expert worlds. I've been playing on a tiny resolution these past few days so I can read online while waiting to...
Back
Top Bottom