Recent content by Chip the Shiny Umbreon

1. Chip the Shiny Umbreon

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

No chance that happened. I should mention that I am running with Overhaul, Calamity, and Thorium though (and Hamstars of course)
  2. Chip the Shiny Umbreon

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Eye of Cthulhu, King Slime, Brain of Cthulhu, and Queen Bee did not give me PP, but goblin invasions did. Still not in hardmode and don't know if I want to progress any further if points aren't workin' for me :c
  3. Chip the Shiny Umbreon

Yeah I'm also not getting any points from bosses, specifically Eye of Cthulhu (Pre hardmode btw and queen bee also granted nothing)
  4. Chip the Shiny Umbreon

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So heavy rain... is there an easy way to deal with it? And by heavy rain I mean rain that forms into water blocks and breaks everything. (Sorry if this has already been answered, I didn't want to sift the replies to find it as everything is currently being destroyed :p)
Back
Top Bottom