• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
ChippyGaming
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi this is a two part message because I don't have twitter.
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    Hi James, Happy Birthday man, I may not be an OG in your community but I've been there since Calamity Season 5. I remember I was on ChippyGaming for a while and then I found ChippysCouch. I really enjoyed watching your videos, and you became and still are my favorite youtube of all time.
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    Seriously man you are the best! Every day when I see your videos it makes my day. I missed a few videos recently because I was busy but when i got on today and found out it was your birthday I felt so bad I missed telling you happy birthday on that day. So sorry it's a little late, but best wishes for you're 23d year man, take care.
    Wow...I never knew you had an account here!
    I have a few questions to ask:
    How long did it take to make and animate your title animation (like your character running from the eye of cthulu)?
    Is your favorite NPC the clothier?
    (you don't have to answer these BTW, you can ignore them if you want to. I know how busy people like you must be)
    Chippy I have a question do you think this would be overkill:

Terraria overhaul,
    Calamity(death mode),
    Fargo's soul mod,
    and Terraria randomizer(To randomize Boss and enemy A.I)

P.S: My friend helped make Fargo's soul mod, and he also inspired me to make mods in the first place.
    When proper production starts for my mod Breakdown, would you like to help with trailers and/or content for it?
    Kingslime2000
    Kingslime2000
    By the way I love your vids, I just can't subscribe due to not having an account. Good luck on Elements awoken
    Hi, Chippy!
    Just passing by to remind you that I commented a few important things in the PM.
    You might be interested in the matter - as you might know, I'd like to build an adventure map after 1.4 comes out - and I think I might be able to assemble a team to build it.
    I'm sorry if I disturbed you, just thought you'd like to know about this.
    Happy 2020!!

Thanks for the attention,
    StipulateVenus.
    James, the destroyer fight is actually hard in maso mode. i would go with frost armor, and a good bow/repeater.
    BTW, the 0.1.3.0 released, maybe you could do a mod spotlight like you did with crystilium?
    James you can craft a fleshy doll at a work bench without killing the guide in Fargo's Mod. You just need a guide voodoo doll, I think this will mean you won't have to wait for another guide to spawn.

Oh and Pewdiepie beat the wall of flesh so you have to get better;)
    Bloonjitsu Master
    Bloonjitsu Master
    Come On Step It Up
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    Nice job on your Fargo's mod play through James! I feel you did really well, there is no way I would have even got past Skeleton!;)
    ChippyGaming
    you should play the 3DS version of terraria its super smooth and tons of fun

plz do a 3DS play series
    I really enjoyed your modded yoyo series! Too bad we never got to see the final yoyo bag, I assume it would have taken the DoG down in like 1 second :)
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    So I was reading Fargo's Soul mod wiki and just a heads up for when you get to the ferry end of the Skelatron fight, it says this
    • When initially killed, recovers to 50 life and enters Dungeon Guardian state
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    Just a heads up so you are ready, because I would not want to be surprised about that and lose progress and hard work just before you beat the boss.
    Oh, and the painting for the meteorite enchantment is sold by the painter when he is in the sky.
    Nigel368
    Nigel368
    I guess the dungeon guardian thing was with the prime version. I agree that that part of the fight probably shouldn't be there it kinda spoils the fun of the boss. Good job beating it James!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom