Recent content by Chisaki

1. Chisaki

In the same boat, for me it's hard to keep up with the community when I barely play the game...

In the same boat, for me it's hard to keep up with the community when I barely play the game anymore, I still plan to become active I just don't know how I'm going to go about it.
  2. Chisaki

kill them in their sleep.

kill them in their sleep.
  3. Chisaki

Oh that game, yeah I played it for a bit, got stuck at the one with the painter and the dude...

Oh that game, yeah I played it for a bit, got stuck at the one with the painter and the dude sipping his tea.
  4. Chisaki

Congrats, golems AI is pretty simple so it isn't as much of a threat as it could have been.

Congrats, golems AI is pretty simple so it isn't as much of a threat as it could have been.
  5. Chisaki

Looks neat! was about to ask what it is for till I checked some more of your profile posts'...

Looks neat! was about to ask what it is for till I checked some more of your profile posts' great retextures!
  6. Chisaki

I have come back from the dead!

I have come back from the dead!
  7. Chisaki

Ask a Derpling anything.

Cheese hotdog or chicken hotdog?
  8. Chisaki

10/10 profile pic kirb

10/10 profile pic kirb
  9. Chisaki

You too. :)

You too. :)
  10. Chisaki

congrats, now you know the true meaning of life : )

congrats, now you know the true meaning of life : )
  11. Chisaki

H e l l o

H e l l o
  12. Chisaki

Kill the person above you.

RoquePlayz died to a terminal illness
  13. Chisaki

I chose the riverland farm type over the standard farm type, I do both but farming seems to reel...

I chose the riverland farm type over the standard farm type, I do both but farming seems to reel in more money than fishing will ever do for me .. well crap :red: [stardew valley]
  14. Chisaki

Kill the person above you.

Plantszaza Withered
  15. Chisaki

[REMOVED]

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy your time here, and what's your favorite thing about the game as of the moment? mine is mining, I just really like digging around cause it keeps me from getting bored waiting until the sun sets and the sun rises XD
Back
Top Bottom