Recent content by Chitinous

1. Chitinous

[img] @Star THANK U FOR THE WICKERD ART AND FOR LETTING ME COLOUR IT

@Star THANK U FOR THE WICKERD ART AND FOR LETTING ME COLOUR IT
  2. Chitinous

yo WHAt this is such a good interpretation, thanks a billion! Mind if I colour this??

yo WHAt this is such a good interpretation, thanks a billion! Mind if I colour this??
  3. Chitinous

but silent hill monsters are a general favourite, since they all represent some bizarre facet of...

but silent hill monsters are a general favourite, since they all represent some bizarre facet of a person's mind, without it getting dumb
  4. Chitinous

look i read this when you first posted it but I just DONT KNOW?? I think most of the monsters I...

look i read this when you first posted it but I just DONT KNOW?? I think most of the monsters I like are good because of how they are portrayed, rather than because of their exact design, I need to think about it some more tbh
  5. Chitinous

I skimmed the text so first I was convinced you wrote "Chungus" instead of chitinous. i am chungus

I skimmed the text so first I was convinced you wrote "Chungus" instead of chitinous. i am chungus
  6. Chitinous

what is with you and all this lovely artwork of my character (thank uuuuuuuuu)

what is with you and all this lovely artwork of my character (thank uuuuuuuuu)
  7. Chitinous

[img] did some brainstorming for the toyline feedback thread!!

did some brainstorming for the toyline feedback thread!!
  8. Chitinous

Official New Terraria Toy Line - Your Feedback Needed!

ok here goes nothing I'm glad Re-Logic is branching out a bit with the merchandise concepts, because Terraria really is a game with endless opportunities in that department. That said, I'm a bit concerned about the idea of "realistic" Terraria figures, not really because it's a bad idea...
  9. Chitinous

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  10. Chitinous

thank you criddle!!

thank you criddle!!
  11. Chitinous

yoo thanks!!! it's a wicked boss design, I had to try my hand at it!

yoo thanks!!! it's a wicked boss design, I had to try my hand at it!
  12. Chitinous

hey thanks!! :0

hey thanks!! :0
  13. Chitinous

memes.... my one weak ne ss

memes.... my one weak ne ss
  14. Chitinous

no... anime must succumb to the void. . . .

no... anime must succumb to the void. . . .
  15. Chitinous

when will anime finally be DESTROYED FOREVER............

when will anime finally be DESTROYED FOREVER............
Back
Top Bottom