Recent content by CiscoRamon

1. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Yes. In the discord server, someone even has an addon that adds support for the thorium mod custom classes
  2. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

idk if this would fit, but, what about once you defeat whatever boss to absorb the x parasites, it toggles a thing that lets clones x parasite versions of any enemy or boss spawn up to your highest defeated boss tier, and defeating these cloned enemies drop x parasites that you can use as a...
  3. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So, about the discord server, if anyone is interested, here is the discord invite link. https://discord.gg/wfhSvQugFe And again, I'm hoping that scooterboot would take this over and make it an official one. I am just doing this as a (hopeful) temporary discord server
  4. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Have any been published that were made with tmodloader/1.3. the only one that I know of was the older one for like 1.1.2
  5. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Would anyone be interested in an unofficial terraria Metroid mod discord server? Unofficial, at least until scooterboot would like to take over for it, If/when he ever decides that. Oh, and about the idea of more dungeons, I sorta wish that they would maybe make placable summon items placable...
  6. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So, I remember vaguely talking about it, but, is there any chance that we can get an official discord server for this mod?
  7. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So, woupd now be the time to see if someone wants to try updating the super terraria map from like 1.1.2? Lol could be fun with all the stuff from this mod used. Such as the chozo
  8. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Would anyone be up for a lightly modded coop playthrough for the mod? Metroid mod+all mods. You can dm CiscoRamon#1994 on discord for the info
  9. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

so, one bug/crash that I just discovered. when using the magic carpet, if you use the power beam (I believe, in my case, it was to charge, but, assuming it works either way) on tmod 64 bit, it crashes the game. will test again in 32 bit to see if it still crashes
  10. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

where do we go to report bugs for the mod?
  11. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

so, how soon can we expect a public discord server for this mod?
  12. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I'm tempted to try to make a super metroid map with this in it. If only I was good at building
  13. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

FINALLY!!!!!, This is like Christmas, and Birthday all wrapped into one for the past 4 years that I've been waiting for the mod.
  14. CiscoRamon

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

so, any updates for progress?
  15. CiscoRamon

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

That bug has had a fixed tml, and tml 64 bit update for like a day
Back
Top Bottom