1. Chris Bennett

Play Station Network Usernames

Yeah I'll add you guys. Send me a request since I'm working right now
  2. Chris Bennett

I'll add you too boxy. Hopefully we can take it to them
  3. Chris Bennett

Cody I'll add you tomorrow. We can game then.
  4. Chris Bennett

Much needed help.

Okay, so I recently lost my progress/gear and items due my save being corrupted. I don't really want to grind back to end game status alone. Can someone please help? If you have items you don't mind giving, I would appreciate it. Psn: Fallenhero4Ever. I work nights but we can work around it...
  5. Chris Bennett

PS3 i give away good stuff and like to have fun

Dude invite me to world and let's play sometime. Psn : Fallenhero4Ever I lost all my progress and stuff to a corrupted save so help me lol
  6. Chris Bennett

Ps vita player here. Looking for some help getting back up to end game status. Lost my progress due to the game freezing and having my save corrupted. Lol I don't feel like grinding by myself. Also if you have items you don't mind letting me have I would be your best friend! Psn: Fallenhero4Ever.
  7. Chris Bennett

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

I recently bought the game about 1 month ago and enjoyed it ever since. The crashes that happened every 5 minutes was surprisingly not a problem because I adapted to it and manually save like clockwork. However, recently today I just aquired the vampire knives. I've longed for it. I farmed it...
Back
Top Bottom