Recent content by ChronoSquare

1. ChronoSquare

Tower Issue (Resolved)

Wish I had read all the comments/posts before scrutinizing the image in the OP. Hahahaha, 5-10 minutes for nothing >U< On that note, something I discovered over my tower's wing additions is that you can use the mini-map as a crude ruler when you're unable to directly measure from one side to...
  2. ChronoSquare

Honey Micro-Biosphere

Shoulda made the profile of your mini-biome house there more hexagonal. Ayyy~
  3. ChronoSquare

I made a secret base :D

So the switch closes off the dirt entrance. Good! It wouldn't be very secret otherwise. :D
  4. ChronoSquare

Showcase your headquaters!

First thing that makes me think of is a straight-up building tower of Legos. "Surely this will not fall over if I add more stuff to it!" :D
  5. ChronoSquare

Do platforms affect lake depth?

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if platforms affect the depth of a body of water for fishing reasons. I'm more or less making a sort of indoor pool for fishing, so I wanted to "decorate" it somewhat. Thanks for the answer whoever :D
  6. ChronoSquare

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

So... wait. This is entirely composed of combinations of armor/vanities and dyes to create a certain look, without externally modifying the sprite in ms paint or etc? What a cool thread.
  7. ChronoSquare

Showcase your headquaters!

Here, have a high-quality map image of my tower base of operations: Why is it just a map and not actual screenshots? Because there's a lot left I want to do and I don't want to take all those screenshots/stitch them together then have to do it again once it nears completion. I found a Demon...
  8. ChronoSquare

City of Wonders

That sewer expansion is pretty damn slick. It reminds me of a cross between those sewers you find occasionally in Starbound and a glimpse of something you might find in a D&D novel. (Can't remember exactly what I read... Skullport or something, huge vertical underground slum)
Back
Top Bottom