Recent content by Cienfuegos

1. Cienfuegos

Other Stop the nerfs pls.

I agree with it being purely currency/bragging rights. I farmed the thing probably more than 30 times, and I ended up using my Luminite to bribe my friends who had yet to beat the boss. I was hoping that post-Cultists, Luminite Ore would spawn in your world, similar to the Hardmode ores and...
  2. Cienfuegos

Well, seeing as some games can be considered containing 'sophisticated AI'.
  3. Cienfuegos

Weapons & Equip Mirror Armor: Projectile-Reflecting Magic Armor

I haven't really found a use for potions other than incredibly specific scenarios.
  4. Cienfuegos

The effect of multiplayer can be created by sophisticated AI, not just multiplayer, in fact, perfect imbalance is found in everything (to a degree) in videogames. It's what makes environment dynamic, it can be facilitated by AI or other players.
  5. Cienfuegos

The major question is whether it reflects the projectiles back at enemies, or merely counters them. If it reflects projectiles, then only magic being reflected seems viable, but if it counters them, then magic and projectiles are viable. This is also the same glass that can resist lasers being...
  6. Cienfuegos

I didn't mention anything about hindering it's MAGIC effectiveness, I'm just saying that something crafted with glass is inherently weak, and (as far as I'm aware) mirrors can't reflect bullets. And the recommendation is purely to put the qualms of "WHY AREN'T MIRRORS MADE REALISTICALLY" to...
  7. Cienfuegos

As you can see, a perfectly balanced game, or a game where the players have a slight edge, leads to a more boring experience. Balance in all things is not true. Imbalance one of the things that keep games alive. You have to adapt, not just stand there and left-click.
  8. Cienfuegos

I feel as though mirrors shouldn't protect against projectiles (bullets, explosives, arrows, etc.) but rather completely nullify magic damage. Other than that, and the incredibly powerful set bonus, it seems good. I think it should be early-game (similar to fossil), and crafted with glass and...
  9. Cienfuegos

Casual What would your custom title be?

Bacon? Or am I the only one who remembers the Don't Starve forums?
  10. Cienfuegos

NPCs & Enemies Martian probes

Head out to the outer parts of the map and head up to space, should be easy to find there.
  11. Cienfuegos

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Now I finally can play again without me and my NPCs constantly dying! Hooray!
  12. Cienfuegos

Martian probes now no longer spawn in the center of the map and have a lower spawn rate! Hooray!
  13. Cienfuegos

Nope, you're wrong about probes, they detect you in the vicinity. I was climbing down my hellevator right now. Probe in one of the side-shafts, Flies away faste rthan I can catch it. And now an invasion. And what do you want me to do about it? I need to talk to my NPCs to get ammo.
  14. Cienfuegos

Problem is I need to buy ammo to attack, and then the invasion occurs. Try defending a town while running down 25 floors without any wall piercing weapons. Especially when NPCs get one-shotted, and they're not outliers, it's just that the more people you play with (4 for me), the more of a...
  15. Cienfuegos

NPCs & Enemies [1.3] Crawltepede's Spawn rate should be lowered.

It's not a matter of training, I've already beaten Expert Mode, it's that, you need to fly away from Corites, which then aggros Crawltipedes, which then chain you and your friends and kill 1/2 of your party because you're playing as a Mage or a Summoner. While yes, you can outrun them, it's...
Back
Top Bottom