Recent content by Cjslick

1. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies Super Star

I'm with Baconfry on this one, there needs to be alot more content in here if it's gonna be a WIP. I think it's a cool idea because its something new and unexpected. Once again, needs more content if you want my (or anyone else's support).
  2. Cjslick

I'd tend to object, good sir.

I'd tend to object, good sir.
  3. Cjslick

Meowmere will change your life.

Meowmere will change your life.
  4. Cjslick

Game Mechanics Add Chamfers and Fillets to block molding!

Don't know what that means? Here's an example: Simple as this, adding these sprites can allow for even more percise building and block manipulation. Just know that these are inwards, not outwards, like so: And that's it.
  5. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies (Sprites) Underworld Mimic

It's awesome that my thread is still popular, but nobody got the Eruption Reference?
  6. Cjslick

Items The Prize Claw! Your RNG Remedy!

We all have those days where we just can't get what we want. Yes, Rolling Stones, I understand that if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need. However, I need enemies to drop things that normally aren't dropped, or at least things I may not get usually right away, or other...
  7. Cjslick

Alright, I can settle for -2 letters.

Alright, I can settle for -2 letters.
  8. Cjslick

Can I get a whoop whoop?

Can I get a whoop whoop?
  9. Cjslick

Ah, so the Zanmato is overpowered. I'll nerf its damage.
  10. Cjslick

Please, I tried playing Sierra's Pharaoh on it and the game couldn't handle it.

Please, I tried playing Sierra's Pharaoh on it and the game couldn't handle it.
  11. Cjslick

That's all I have to say, really. Were you expecting something else?

That's all I have to say, really. Were you expecting something else?
  12. Cjslick

Windows 10 is cool

Windows 10 is cool
  13. Cjslick

Okay, but in what way? I mean we're talking about a rare Mimic, that you can't spawn through the use of souls, found in the underworld. I just need a little more information.
  14. Cjslick

NPCs & Enemies Enemies that don't drop any money

Sell banners for coins. Though it only sells for 2 silver...
  15. Cjslick

We have a winner! Understandable, but if you think about it, the Lunar Crest is the penultimate accessory, as all modifiers are doubled, you can literally have all modifiers x10 if you use nothing but lunar crests. So farming for crests isn't pointless, it's to pervent a player from...
Back
Top Bottom