Recent content by claygaming

1. claygaming

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ignore everything i said. Im an idiot. Thank you lmao
  2. claygaming

tModLoader (Help) Tmodloader mods that still work with 1.3.0.8

Hey everyone, as you may or may not know Terraria has not been updated to 1.3.1 on mac yet. I was wondering if you guys could help me come up with a good list of mods that still work on 1.3.0.8. I will be making a list of mods added to this thread with your help and through my own searching and...
  3. claygaming

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Im on mac and they havent updated terraria to 1.3.1.1 or even 1.3.1 yet, and im getting a crash when I create a world. Was wondering of there was a fix for my version that workson 1.3.0.8. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  4. claygaming

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Could you pst the older versions in the thread? Im playing on mac and its only running 1.3.0.8 right now. So i need the 1.3.0.8 version of the mods i want to play. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  5. claygaming

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Could you pst the older versions in the thread? Im playing on mac and its only running 1.3.0.8 right now. So i need the 1.3.0.8 version of the mods i want to play. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  6. claygaming

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Yes, I saw that before I posted this, but wanted to make sure because I've seen a lot of people who have made it work with the windows version from GoG or a pirated version on windows. Those did not have steam so I was just curious about it's mac counterpart. Also its an open source mod so I...
  7. claygaming

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I have the non steam version of terraria installed on my mac through GoG (good old games) and therefore do not have the steam folder inside my application support file. I just have the application to run terraria.. Can anyone help me out with installing mods on this version. Or at least...
  8. claygaming

Mac Mac GoG mod Install help

I have the non steam version of terraria installed on my mac through GoG (good old games) and therefore do not have the steam folder inside my application support file. I just have the application to run terraria.. Can anyone help me out with installing mods on this version. Or at least...
  9. claygaming

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Can someone please explain this to me. I have the mac GoG version, no hate please just prefer it over steam. I don't have the steam folder in my application support folder. Can anyone help me to install tmodloader into my game or can it not be done? Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom