Recent content by Cloud_Nine987

1. Cloud_Nine987

PC Terraria won't launch, and my world backup has been deleted.

This part I just fixed. Go to C://Users > (Whatever your account name is) > My Documents > My Games > Terraria, and then rename the config.json file to anything else. The problem was that my config file was somehow replaced with just "NULL NULL NULL NULL" and the game was trying to load that...
  2. Cloud_Nine987

PC Terraria won't launch, and my world backup has been deleted.

Hi guys, I was playing on multiplayer yesterday with this world just fine, and as I thought, 1.3 is awesome. But as of today, Terraria won't launch for reasons I don't know, and when I try to load my world, it either says "Load failed!" or "Load failed - no backup found." I copied my world file...
  3. Cloud_Nine987

I just completed Mother 3. I only cried for 20 minutes.

I just completed Mother 3. I only cried for 20 minutes.
  4. Cloud_Nine987

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

@Cenx not sure if this is possible, but maybe some sort of "achievement" that happens when someone wears dev armor when they're not supposed to? In all seriousness, though, there should be one for getting all of the banners in the game (really hard, though), for getting a key mold, etc..
  5. Cloud_Nine987

Official Terraria: Otherworld

I hope I'm the first to suggest this, but what if Element Animation's Terraria animated series was a precursor to this? I mean it ended with the door to presumably the corruption opening...
  6. Cloud_Nine987

Story Cloud's Forum Adventures

the series has been cancelled
  7. Cloud_Nine987

Is this a mistake...

...or is this listed for a reason? Apparentely Terraria has been listed on GameFly for a Wii U and 3DS release. Of course, this may very well be a mistake, considering that Cenx has stated that the 3DS is not powerful enough and putting it on the Wii U, while possible, may not be a good idea due...
  8. Cloud_Nine987

Hey there!

I'm a returning member from Terraria Online. Over the past few months, I haven't used them almost at all, but these new forums are awesome. I love all of the themes - currently using the Underground one.
  9. Cloud_Nine987

Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

The new theme, and the forum as a whole, look fantastic. I love how it's integrated with the forum host right down to the login button.
Back
Top Bottom