Recent content by Cmon dude

1. C

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Bug with guide's crafting menu

If you need a proof I have the video to that just tell me where to contact
  2. C

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Bug with guide's crafting menu

This is serious My friend found a bug that when you show your crafting recipe even only one to the guide and walk away slowly you can craft them for free without wasting the materials and without needing the other materials (EX. I show a single iron bar to the guide in the "crafting menu" to see...
  3. C

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Sorry for the inconveniece in reading, im from a country that speaks its own language and mostly focuses on reading in school, and the teacher that teaches writing arent foreigner, and teaches "writing" in the style the school has stated. Also i understand the fact that terraria has been a game...
  4. C

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Ur good at this did you make YOUR OWN LORE? Yes this lore doesnt make any sense in alot of points but people opinion is just their imo their thoughts are their thoughts like that "intestine" comment i saw that it specified "JOKED" and relogic itself is not a writer and this is probably their...
  5. C

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Hi cenx i've been a fan for 5 years my question is "will there be a new hook mechanic such as swings" and how did you feel when 1.3.4 was released and terraria reached its HIGHEST peak? :)
Back
Top Bottom