Recent content by Commdt

1. C

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I hope they'll put some end-game content there, something like hardmode jungle. Would be great
  2. C

I found TEdit3_BETA_v3.7.16171.2246 to be the best version. 3.5 (the last non-beta) doen't work with this version and 3.8 is buggy your world will be red in the list after editing, but it's fine. At leat it was fine in plain t6 (or t6 +1)
  3. C

Cause you shouldn't face Plantera before you got Chlorophite (or turtle) armor. If you do it's your problem and no one's else I still can't stand this forum's interface...
  4. C

Well now. So I reached 150 lvl in regular RPG and decided to download the latest version to start as free RPG... Man It's broken. I started as lvl 0 before the moon lord event and when I met him he dealt no more than 1 damage, went down pretty fast too. So I killed him and get the quest. I...
  5. C

No, it's not a day event, it lasts for several bloodmoons. The chance of bloodmoon occuring is increased too. The fun thing about Bossvana is that bosses will spawn even underground, so get rid of all equip and just wait. And you can skip some time with the enchanted sundial
  6. C

I have a very strange problem. I use Fetid Baghnakhs, and those are fast, I mean really fast. Around level 120 their animation was static and there was 3 positions: near feet, near head and above the head. But after level 130 they become so fast, there's only two positions left: near and above...
  7. C

I recall how after smth like 5 years of playing Morrowind I found out that there was an option to delete spells... And in Terraria my friend was well into hardmode when I told him that there was a button to autoplace walls/automine ore :) Btw, guide has the same crafting menu button
  8. C

They are. But when their body parts are dead they just don't start the next stage (though they are dealing damage, even being invincible) Another minor bug - monetary quest rewards don't match with what tooltip says. I.e. I got a message "recieved 1 platinum bla bla", but in my inventory I can...
  9. C

Well, bossvana is certainly fun, but it is nowhere near as fun as dead branches. Seriously, I can throw those for hours :) Nakano, is it possible to make armor and clothing (vanity) stack (as well as pets, mounts, hooks and everything else that can't be reforged)? I understand, that for weapons...
  10. C

Well, then let it be optional
  11. C

I don't think it'll fix the issue, cause the main problem is exactly Blood moon (tons of gravestones) Maybe drop them as entities not as structures?
  12. C

Good day, Growlith! So far I want two things about the mod, badly: 1. Make something with gravestones beind dropped by zombies. Remove them completely or make an option to turn them off. They drive me mad. Btw I'm not the only one having this issue 2. Remove max level check from quests (so we'll...
  13. C

I beg your pardon, I was farming dungeon mobs with my arena floor covered with water, and forgot that with those dead branches things could get pretty messy... And the music theme was there too :)
  14. C

Absolutely. It hurts to think that you have possibly missed some content. Btw, right now I'm experiencing a matrtian invasion before wall of flesh O_o
  15. C

Something's definitely wrong with quests. First, some quests that were showing progress (1/a lot) are just gone after one iteration. I.e. Hoplite quest. I guess some early quests, like with zombies, too disappeared long before their cap. And yesterday I did "healing supplies" quest a couple of...
Back
Top Bottom