• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Coolqwerts

1. Coolqwerts

tModLoader Neko's Tweak Mod

I was talking about the general sub not yours specifically its to the general forum. The concept of crediting people of work that is simple enough to the point anyone can make up that idea is not worth it its kind of like how the Dab can not be copyrighted but the Carlton can be copyrighted. The...
  2. Coolqwerts

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

when will we have an enemy that's only immune to the poison debuff and not the venom debuff? What about an enemy thats only immune to frostburn 1 and not 2?
  3. Coolqwerts

so its not my idea its "our" idea.
  4. Coolqwerts

Let's be honest here a majority of these ideas someone else has created in their minds before. Only you who has discovered it after, actually decided to present it. I'm going to keep it real with this sub "your idea" has probably been thought of in at least one other person in the terraria...
  5. Coolqwerts

The idea I presented has probably been proposed many times before.
  6. Coolqwerts

should be able to craft the Quad barrel shotgun with the Boomstick I wonder why there isn't a recipe for that instead of buying it from the Arms Dealer.
  7. Coolqwerts

Summoners I feel like went into the game by accident it was never meant to be but, just happened so now we live with it.
  8. Coolqwerts

Clentaminator QoL

Maybe make green solution only turn evil biome/hallow grass(and other evil biome/hallow blocks) into grass, sand, hardened sand, ice, stone, respectively. It would no longer be able to dry up mud. Jungle is arguably the most important part of progress in hard-mode. Surface ice biome can only...
  9. Coolqwerts

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Whats Pipeworks real excuse they're based in Oregon not Corona infested Washington or California? 4000 Cases in Oregon is nothing compared to Cali or Washington. If Pipeworks Studios can't manage the PS4 or X-Box One Editions of the game maybe those versions of the game could be handed over to...
  10. Coolqwerts

Tell me this, don't avoid it. Pipeworks has 3.25x as many people in their company as Re-Logic and about 1.72x as many people as DR studios with that it shouldn't be taking much longer to roll out an update for PS4/X-Box and Switch. DR having 44 individual human beings in their company and...
  11. Coolqwerts

never. Won't happen wait another 100 years Pipeworks is taking their time and enjoying it.
  12. Coolqwerts

Well at least we have some features that a lot of mobile players would've missed if not kept in the game. We have the auto-swing for all weapons as a toggle-able non default option we have legacy one swipe jump(also non default), we have key binding, crafting isn't really too hard on a mobile...
  13. Coolqwerts

found it off the internet.
Top Bottom