Recent content by Corvus Sevenbranch

1. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ok, same weapon, new question. I'm trying to get it to activate the Ironskin buff when I hit an enemy. No luck so far. Here is the code: I'm working on porting over old tConfig code, so that my be messing me up. =/
  2. C

Huh, yep, sure enough.
  3. C

Hi guys, I'm getting these errors: c:\Users\Warsmith\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Terravalice\Items\KnightSwords\Save the Queen.cs(9,20) : error CS1514: { expected c:\Users\Warsmith\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Terravalice\Items\KnightSwords\Save the...
  4. C

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Desktop. Windows 7. Tried Firefox and Chrome. It has randomly started working, but I'd been dealing with this since I joined the forum. I did verify it had something to do with forums that use xenForo by trying the Bethesda forums, and got the same problem. Really hoping it doesn't act up again...
  5. C

Getting back into modding after a long absence. Tinkered around with it a bit back in the...

Getting back into modding after a long absence. Tinkered around with it a bit back in the tConfig days, now I'm trying to get up to speed.
  6. C

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Not sure if this will even post, but I can't get my cursor to show up when i try to post something. can't see any text either.
  7. C

I'm having technical issues with the forum. Anytime I try to post something I get adds covering...

I'm having technical issues with the forum. Anytime I try to post something I get adds covering the area I'm supposed to type in. Hence the "hhh", I couldn't see. =(
  8. C

My posting problem has fixed itself....somehow.
  9. C

after about 4 hours of messing with it, i figured mine out. i didn't realize i needed a main .cs...

after about 4 hours of messing with it, i figured mine out. i didn't realize i needed a main .cs file for the mod itself that told it what folders it was supposed to be looking in for stuff. >.< the file everyone talks about when they say to set autoload to true, yeah, it also needs all the...
  10. C

Hello, I just wanted to ask if you ever solved your issue with making a new item in tModLoader...

Hello, I just wanted to ask if you ever solved your issue with making a new item in tModLoader. I seem to be having the same problem.
Back
Top Bottom