Recent content by Creep2dj

1. Creep2dj

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Hardmode... And I've gotten pretty good at speeding through pre-hardmode to get there...
  2. Creep2dj

Tell me your most irrational fears.

I never wanted to go to chuck e cheeses again after I saw the animatronics they have inside...
  3. Creep2dj

Also, Animatronics... Nothing that is not have a brain and a heart should NOT be moving... When I was little there was a singing lobster that sang " Hot, Hot, Hot" and It freaked the living daylights out of me (My BFF also has the same fear, so ik I'm not alone)
  4. Creep2dj

Serious Dreams Discussion Thread

I had a dream once that I turned into a goat... It was weird... But it's not my weirdest dream ever...
  5. Creep2dj

What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

I'm terrible at platformer games... So mine Is "A hat in time" couldn't even get past level 1 :dryadcry: It's sad considering I really love the lore and story of that game (Also The snatcher is best character, CHANGE MY MIND!!!)
  6. Creep2dj

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

Me neither lol I wanted to get back into watching it...
  7. Creep2dj

Bears... Beats... Battlestar Galactica...
  8. Creep2dj

Thx, I like you're profile pic I love the office
  9. Creep2dj

I drew this bc I can ._. (I finished coloring it)
  10. Creep2dj

Casual Coolest Christmas gift

Prismacolor pencils OwO
  11. Creep2dj

Favorite videogames! (besides Terraria)

1: Undertale 2: Subnautica 3: portal 2 4: Skyrim 5:Trove 6: Roblox 7: A hat in time 8: plants vs zombies (both the original game and GWF) 9:Stardew valley 10: Adventure Pals 11: Crash bandicoot series 12:Minecraft 13:Brawhawla 14: TF2 15:BTD 5 Those are just a few I could name off the top of my...
  12. Creep2dj

Snakeclowns... Bc why not lol (Actually, that does sound both terrifying and hilarious at the same time)
  13. Creep2dj

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"I licked a knife" and " I am a lonely cow"
  14. Creep2dj

Dragons

Haku is good dragon UwU
  15. Creep2dj

What are you doing at this exact moment?

Yk what's a really good soundtrack to listen to? Stardew Valley... It's so peaceful UwU
Back
Top Bottom