Recent content by Creperator

1. Creperator

tModLoader Adventure Mode

I would love to, if the TModLoader update didn't override the version i was in and thus deleted the world i played in. Blame whoever's in charge, not me. It's not pratice that's the problem, the problem is that it's the antithesis of my playstyle. A weapon that requires me to not move/move very...
  2. Creperator

Maybe for you, but my world, in all of it's terraria generation splendor, managed to generate the Jungle right after the dungeon. And i dunno what kinda PvE god are you, but the arveage player (like me) will *not* survive a trip to the center of the world with only the starting equipment...
  3. Creperator

I mean, considering that since you can't dig underground to get heart/mana crystals, and that the soul barriers gets to, like, 60 power (probably more, i never *managed* to reach the center of the map in the first place due to how unfairly hard it is, being stuck on wood gear, copper/tin armor...
  4. Creperator

Binoculars zoom is pretty much useless (you'd have more luck looking for light-bearing monsters to light up underground points of interest than using it the way it's intended), Geothaumatic stations requires you to find them first so it's the same issue all over again, and i've never managed to...
  5. Creperator

To be fair, the main problem with the orbs, is that you have a very large chance of their use being wasted, since terrain is (mostly) randomized. The fact that they are extremely rare does not help, either. I feel like it'd be better if you could instead gain permits to mine certain blocks like...
  6. Creperator

Final Fantasy Distant Memories (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

I tested it in an hallowed repeater, i allso tended to shoot downwards, as the issue is more visible this way, but the other directions seem fine.
  7. Creperator

tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

So uh, i noticed that this mod got updated semi-recently... Is there any plan for it to be ported to 1.4 ?
  8. Creperator

That i can understand, but even if it's meant to be easy, it still needs to be more interesting than the current version. For example, you could make some of the monsters faster, while others have swords for a larger threat range, etc. And, i think a good HP for the flying armor would be...
  9. Creperator

When you do make it compatible with Journey's mod, you should make it so that orbs cannot be researched, or only with a large amount. Having infinite orbs to dig your way through absolutely breaks the gamemode, so it should be allowed only if you commit to it a ton, or not allowing it at all.
  10. Creperator

Hey, i have tried out this mod, and i gotta say some things about it... 1) The mechanical arrow's hitbox does not match the sprite's at all, in fact, the sprite seems to be below and behind the actual hitbox. 2) IDK if it's meant to be like that, but the imperial army event really needs a...
  11. Creperator

Any ETA for 1.4 version ? And will it be compatible with Journey Mode ?
  12. Creperator

I do, do not worry. Fast travel express goes brrrr
  13. Creperator

It was indeed this, thank you ! Playing it, i do have to say, this is way harder than vanilla, if only because you are unable to make armor whichout crafting stations, furnaces and anvils, which is hard to come by (i didn't find one yet)
  14. Creperator

Already tried, it dosen't help. It's the same mod that blocks, be it from mod browser or setup
  15. Creperator

No, it's the mod loader version
Back
Top Bottom