Recent content by CristalViper

1. CristalViper

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

so, disabled cheat sheet, problem persists. ill try and troubleshoot with my other mods once i find the motivation to fjgdjkhgkjn
  2. CristalViper

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

hey!! i realize this is most definitely a mod conflict but i figured i'd ask anyway; when i try to use hero's mod's extension tools, nothing opens, and the little arrow that lets me open/close the hero's mod ui disappears, forcing me to log out and back in to the world. i'm using cheat sheet...
  3. CristalViper

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

these are absolutely gorgeous, really hope someone ends up modding the rest into the game!! they're so lovely!! id do it myself if i knew how to code >_>
  4. CristalViper

hey there, your music is amazing!! ive been looking for the spirit mod ost for some time now...

hey there, your music is amazing!! ive been looking for the spirit mod ost for some time now, but i cant seem to find the current themes. did you not work on them? either way, thanks for all your hard work!
  5. CristalViper

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I can't figure out how to access godmode, and all the other commands that were in the old mod :/
  6. CristalViper

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Sorry for bothering, but I read that Jofairden's Creative Mode Mod was merged with this one, but I don't know how to access it. Has that been discontinued?
Back
Top Bottom