Cristian87

When I found the game following the recommendations of my friends, I started to play, I did not understand the game and what I had to do and face, then I discovered several environments around the world little by little I got used to the game until At the moment when they left more updates, each one made me more addicted to the game and now, in the most current version of Terraria, I am already prepared to fight a huge number of enemies, dozens of bosses, explore each biome and build a shelter where I can build more and more things to complete the game and the missions, after collecting several minerals and improving my refuge, I faced the bosses and the events that took the spoils of each enemy and managed to defeat the powerful lord of the moon and the four heavenly pillars . I felt like a Terraria champion, which was the first game I played in my life ... I am hoping to play 1.4 with so many new things that I can't wait to play Terraria Journey's end 😁👍⚒⚔
Birthday
Sep 7, 2004 (Age: 19)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: PS3/Vita
  4. Terraria: Mobile
  5. Pixel Piracy
  6. Terraria: Xbox One
  7. Terraria: Playstation 4
  8. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
  9. Terraria: Wii U
  10. Pixel Privateers
  11. Terraria: Nintendo Switch

Trophies

1. 0

Loot 'em Up!

Hey there Privateer! Thank you for taking a Crew with you into an unknown Galaxy full of adventure! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Privateers)
  2. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  3. 0

Yo Ho Ho!

Yarrr! Thanks for sailing the Seven Seas with your motley crew of Pixel Pirates! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Piracy)
Back
Top Bottom