Recent content by Croc

1. Croc

Video Game Confessional

I threw Chico off a cliff in Ground Zeroes :) and i got Kojima killed somehow :')
  2. Croc

does the lizard egg even exist?

I got the Dino Amber from a stack of 64 silt :)
  3. Croc

does the lizard egg even exist?

i was just digging up the temple and i got one :)
  4. Croc

Rate the above users avatar

10/10 and a sticker for effort ;)
  5. Croc

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

That specific post, with the Youtube vid, just let the link load then watch it
  6. Croc

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Nice boss AI! very impressive ;) Is it possible in the current build to add the I.E Molten Armor flame effect but purpley-blueish? going for the full look of the abyss :)
  7. Croc

Rate the above users avatar

8/10 stole Jackets Baseball bat :3
  8. Croc

PC Terraria takes ages to load... like ages..

"Son, tell your son and his son after his, to relay this message untill the Re-Logic splash screen appears on that old windows 10 desktop over there" *Cough-Cough* "I dont have much time left son, grant me this dying wish that you will make sure that you rebuild the doors on my house.... "...
  9. Croc

It seems to be a problem with playing offline, it took an average of 30 seconds to boot up when im online... yet a few mins when offline During those few mins i would usually go make a sandwich therefore it wasn't a total waste :3
  10. Croc

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

You might want to look at this :) http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/page-96#post-695729
  11. Croc

Check again ;) I was adding them as you posted that :P
  12. Croc

Apologies, didnt know that it would be that important :) Added specs to OP :)
  13. Croc

So i boot up terraria and steam processes it but it takes like a million years to actually initialize... the process is alive under task manager but im wondering why it takes so long to start up My specs :) Nvidia Gtx 960 Intel Core I5-3470 CPU 3.20GHz 8 Gig ram Windows 10, however this...
  14. Croc

Righto :), sorry for sending this to your twitter too... <3 I just realized that i messed up...

Righto :), sorry for sending this to your twitter too... <3 I just realized that i messed up with the armor :') thanks again :D Should i go with a lower pixel size for details, in PS i am using a font size of 2 for my pencil tool
  15. Croc

TCF ~ How to get a high Like/Message Ratio

I just be nice to people, treat them like people and listen to all ideas :D
Back
Top Bottom