Recent content by crowbro_

1. crowbro_

**REPORTED** Cloaks disappear when Sitting and on Starboard

When using a Hunter Cloak while sitting on a mount or riding my wings (the Starboard) the cloak on my character disappears. I tried putting it on a non-vanity slot and it still did not work. I also have the Mana Cloak equipped and it has the same results. Strangely, the cloaks do show when...
  2. crowbro_

Sprites Upgrading the Dungeon Loot!

You'd craft it in a hardmode anvil
  3. crowbro_

Sprites Upgrading the Dungeon Loot!

Tired of the underpowered Gold Chest equipment? Need a change of pace from the plain old same old stuff? Well here's how all that can change! (This is all Post-Golem) Booster Stone "It's rough to the touch." Material ------------ Obtain this by: Mining Dungeon Stone (1/100 chance to drop) You...
  4. crowbro_

Ask the socially-inept crow thing stuff, IDK I got myself into this mess-

Uhhh, what is a Slime Kings favorite toy? LEGO Ninjago! You get it..? Because he has a ninja..?
  5. crowbro_

hello

awh, thanks! : D
  6. crowbro_

Ask the socially-inept crow thing stuff, IDK I got myself into this mess-

'Ello. If you are here, you probably have read my robust paragraph of why I am a :red:ing idiot and decided to check this thread to see if i did the thing i said i do. So, without further ado, you can ask me useless questions anytime you want (Yay!)
  7. crowbro_

hello

Hello, am exist now! :) So yeah I am here. And that's all I have to say because I'm SOCIALLY AWKWARD and I have NO REDEEMING QUALITIES! But, here's some other stuff that I wanna say. ---{USELESS QUESTIONS!}--- Do you play Terraria? No duh, that's why I'm here on this forum! How do you play...
Back
Top Bottom