Recent content by Crucifigo

1. Crucifigo

Seeking advice on making honey fishing look good

Personally I'd go for a small beehive, not a natural one but the box-shaped kind that beekeepers use. Sloped roof, bands through the middle to create the appearance of stacked layers, wooden exterior.
  2. Crucifigo

Rate the Weapon: Day Thirteen - Fetid Baghnakhs

Sounds hilarious combined with maximum defense, just stand around scratching and flailing like an angry cat. Haven't got one yet myself, but in theory it seems great. I have a habit of facetanking constantly so I'd probably use these myself if my main wasn't ranged. I should probably stop...
  3. Crucifigo

Rate the Weapon: Day Eleven - Daedalus Stormbow

rename it The Destroyer and it's perfect I personally killed Super-Cyber-Sandworm with an Ice Sickle, although it was extremely narrow and I almost got killed at the last moment. Biome Mimics are the worst for farming. On one hand, it blasts through my least favourite NPC murderer in no time at...
  4. Crucifigo

PC What pillar do you like the most?

I like Vortex for the ranged gear, but Stardust spawns some neat enemies. I like the giant space cells, I'm even thinking about swapping the dragon for the cell staff. Since I don't play summoner on my main my dragon is always tiny and not that amazing.
  5. Crucifigo

PC WTB: Daedalus Stormbow

That's alright, I'm afraid I've already progressed to Moon Lord though so I don't need it. Thanks for getting back to me though!
  6. Crucifigo

PC Underground Desert update

Oh cool, thanks!
  7. Crucifigo

PC Underground Desert update

A desert event would be awesome, as long as you can summon it. Not being able to summon Martian Madness is kind of annoying, I only found my first probe while building my Lunatic Cultist arena. A biome key would be great too, dunno what it could drop though.
  8. Crucifigo

Why does your base SUCK?

I still haven't installed my teleporters. I've got the kitchen, the library, statue room (i love some pretty statues), honey spa, fake Purity biome on top, storage room, crafting room, but I still can't get out without discording. Also the Mechanic lives in the kitchen because I can't think of a...
  9. Crucifigo

What Was Your Biggest Screw Up?

I saw a werewolf spawn while building and I thought, YEAH LETS FARM THE BANDAGE So I ran inside, grabbed a whole pile of Water Candles, ran back out again and slapped them down. Huzzah, bandage. Resume building and patching things up, and suddenly my first Solar Eclipse starts. And a storm...
  10. Crucifigo

I can definitely do that, I'll just need 10mins to top up my gold supply. Here's my Steam.
  11. Crucifigo

thanks! :D

thanks! :D
  12. Crucifigo

it's a pet snail i had a long time ago, snails make hilarious faces

it's a pet snail i had a long time ago, snails make hilarious faces
  13. Crucifigo

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

and then i died on my first wof battle because i got stuck in a pond
  14. Crucifigo

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

I like the Crimson 'cause it's just kinda gross. The ground probably squelches or something when you walk on it. I do love all that Corruption purple though and the Worm Scarf has a cute animation.
  15. Crucifigo

Need bow for Destroyer, really fed up of mimics. I've got various bits and bobs (Demon Scythe, Medusa Head come to mind, don't have saves on cloud so can't check stuff), or I can pay in coin. In the UK, will probably be online all day tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom