Recent content by CrunkFundle

1. CrunkFundle

he's got another 5 until a decade from his last real activity unless he real activities in the...

he's got another 5 until a decade from his last real activity unless he real activities in the meanhwile
  2. CrunkFundle

biggity

biggity
  3. CrunkFundle

[ATTACH]

4. CrunkFundle

some think never change, but sometmies i get lonely and remmber is good place, good place

some think never change, but sometmies i get lonely and remmber is good place, good place
  5. CrunkFundle

http://media3.giphy.com/media/dzXFMwFV05R0Q/giphy.gif

http://media3.giphy.com/media/dzXFMwFV05R0Q/giphy.gif
  6. CrunkFundle

Remember when Dynasty was simple I do I also remember when Brock was just a tuna and now he's a...

Remember when Dynasty was simple I do I also remember when Brock was just a tuna and now he's a big snake
  7. CrunkFundle

Bank flangus mishgun

Bank flangus mishgun
  8. CrunkFundle

Ah, you're definitely another candidate for a senpai. Shotte-Sensei (Or What's in a Name as he...

Ah, you're definitely another candidate for a senpai. Shotte-Sensei (Or What's in a Name as he goes by now) was right, you're a great RPer to take notes from. I wish to learn as much as I can from you in the future ma'am.
  9. CrunkFundle

O valiant overlord, pls inv me to Dynasty so I can give likes where they are due, I beg of thee

O valiant overlord, pls inv me to Dynasty so I can give likes where they are due, I beg of thee
  10. CrunkFundle

Mmhhm gone be dong memes

Mmhhm gone be dong memes
  11. CrunkFundle

triggered

triggered
  12. CrunkFundle

Dynasty is kek keep it up if it's stilla thing

Dynasty is kek keep it up if it's stilla thing
  13. CrunkFundle

You're ThatOneRobloxhater, I presume If you are, much praise If not, much sad

You're ThatOneRobloxhater, I presume If you are, much praise If not, much sad
  14. CrunkFundle

I was told to tell you you're cool, so kek

I was told to tell you you're cool, so kek
  15. CrunkFundle

People told me this place was cool, so i'm gonna kek it

People told me this place was cool, so i'm gonna kek it
Back
Top Bottom