Recent content by Crysmax00D2FF

1. Crysmax00D2FF

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

If at all possible, how would I write a mod in F#? I have everything down, and it all seems to be written correctly, but tModLoader says "make sure there is exactly one class that extends Mod." but the class exists. Any help would be appreciated. Here's my mod code: namespace FSTestMod open...
  2. Crysmax00D2FF

tModLoader Custom Weapon Types

Hello, could you please send me a portion of your code? I'm trying to make custom damage types but I'm not really sure what to do, as I know very little about C#. If you could show me what your's looked like so I had an idea of how to make mine, that would be fantastic.
  3. Crysmax00D2FF

ok

ok
  4. Crysmax00D2FF

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

You're contributions to this game, and this community are significantly appreaciated, Yoraiz0r. And while I may not be able to say happy birthday to you now.. I would still like to say thank you. And happy late birthday!
  5. Crysmax00D2FF

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Ya I know :(
  6. Crysmax00D2FF

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

You know I would love to say that I like it buuuuuuuuutttt..... I use steam terraria and I CANNOT go back to any older versions... So in other words I can't try it........... And never will be able to...... Sad face :(
Back
Top Bottom