Recent content by cs89

1. C

tModLoader The Xoveron Mod

It's sad to see that this cross-content mod is dead. If there would be any active members who would work still, I would replace Tremor Remaster with Elements Awoken or Shadows of Abaddon since Tremor's development has been halted. It's unlikely this mod would make release for specially...
  2. C

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, I also really liked the look of the "Siren" boss. Sadly the original sprite texture's owner, gamagamer64 had a request to take out the textures from the mod so he (or she) can use the textures for the Tides of Aether mod.
  3. C

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

So the GRealm mod's Cosmic Potions will not be planned to add to the Brewer's shop? I'm so sad because the GRealm itself is a very good mod, but gathering the materials for making the mod's potions is very painful.
  4. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

When TModloader 64 Bit starts, switch to the app with Alt+Tab, then the program resizes itself the resolution to the desktop resolution
  5. C

tModLoader Widgets

I'm really glad I can see the invincibility time, wing time and the mana usage value. It's useful with content mods. :)
  6. C

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Yes, it works with mod bosses. Just open the config part of the Mod Helpers, click to Rewards Point Scoring and you can add PP for defeating mod bosses.
  7. C

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Can anyone give a config file with custom progress points from mod bosses like Calamity, Thorium, Shadows of Abaddon, Elements Awoken, Ancients Awakened and other mods? The config part of the mod is changed I have to add them ingame. I would rather insert the whole point list including Calamity...
  8. C

PC Why the newest Tmodloader 0.11.X version have to run from Steam?

On the past 3 months I have been tried to fill my freetime to create a unique modpack with Elements Awoken, Ancinents Awaken, GRealm and other mods without using Steam Launcher (because my brother always plays PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds all days and I don't want to login back to his Steam...
  9. C

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

The recipe part of Cheat Sheet will have new GUI or it will be stay until the new version?
  10. C

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What the frick happened with the Calamity Discord server? It got deleted or what? I got informations from the DC server and where can I now see the next version logs? <cries like a crazy and sad person> https://media.giphy.com/media/HIt8VaDCBFfEc/giphy.gif
  11. C

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I got today this hungarian message about the issue of Boss Checklist mod. I don't know why, because yesterday the TModloader app run well with the new update of Thorium mod. Have it been disabled because the new version of Thorium Mod? https://imgur.com/a/a15Pr1l Edit: well, it didn't anything...
  12. C

After the conversation I found out the Merchants Plus mod was which caused the problem with Rewards mod config.
  13. C

WHY THE HELL Mod Helper can't accept custom point and reward values? On every startup the config file gets reset as if the values and bags wouldn't saved correctly. The 2.0 version of mod config is so restrict with the values? If so, I think it doesn't make sense for me to add custom reward...
  14. C

Edit: I did not see the Mod Helpers. I had to apply the Config Changes in the game. Bumm, I was so dumb.
  15. C

I would like to add some vanilla NPC's items I have to on the chests for some mod's items, but the config file doesn't store the reward pack I created with Notepad++. How can I add manually custom rewards to the game?
Back
Top Bottom