Recent content by Cutie Phalanx

1. Cutie Phalanx

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

There's a few things I thought of to make wiring more useful/ easier. More wire colors: There's only red, blue and green wire right now, the rest of the team colors as wires would be really useful for more complicated things. Wireless Transmitters: Able to transmit a signal when activated to...
  2. Cutie Phalanx

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I was going through my old worlds I made to mine ores and find statues to get some traps from the Temples and got 15 Lihzahrd Power Cells, when I was fighting the Golems the Tax Collector was being suicidal again and ran up to it to fight it and almost died. I don't even bother to remember his...
  3. Cutie Phalanx

Strange Plants are starting to hide from me now.
  4. Cutie Phalanx

Console and mobile content for pc ?

PC doesn't need most stuff from Mobile or Console, the "new" enemies is just stronger reskined versions of existing ones with no drops and the armor and weapons aren't that amazing for how much grinding you need to make them. Plus the pets on Console are literally just an enemy that follows you...
  5. Cutie Phalanx

Killed Brain of Cthulhu on my yo-yo only world, everything from the Jungle is so strong if you can get it early. Same world also has 3 natural minecart tracks right next to each other.
  6. Cutie Phalanx

PC Expert - Ranger > Melee, Magic pre-Fishron

I used Melee when I was playing through Expert Mode after I beat the Wall of Flesh, but that was when you can fish up a Seedler so I used that up to post-Martian Madness. Without that now Ranged or Magic might be better since there's no good Melee weapons I can remember that's pre-Mechanical...
  7. Cutie Phalanx

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

I'm going to get both versions when they come out, can't wait to play a mobile Terraria that doesn't have really bad controls. Miiverse will also be cool to see what the mature people can draw. I also hope the Plumber's Clothes and Hero's Clothes have their original colors since it's on Nintendo...
  8. Cutie Phalanx

I started a new world and character to try a yo-yo only playthrough, and because I wanted a normal 1.3 world. The first chest I found near spawn was part invisible Target Dummy.
  9. Cutie Phalanx

Pink Slime Blocks are bugged?

I was a bit disappointed when I found out that Pink Slime Blocks only bounce you up a few blocks no matter how high you fell from, could have been useful for making a Portal map if they bounced you higher if you fell from a high place.
  10. Cutie Phalanx

Killed 46 Skeletron Primes in one night, could have been all 48 if I made the items faster. Aaron is the new Skiphs for me now, it's cool I got his set but I don't need 6 of them before getting a new developer's set. But I did get another Cenx's set to wear and tons of money so I'm happy.
  11. Cutie Phalanx

Biome keys

Farming King Slimes can also drop a key since so many Slimes drop off him during the battle, I got the Crimson Key while farming Souls of Night.
  12. Cutie Phalanx

Was farming The Twins to try get Yoraiz0r's set and got Cenx's and Red's set one after the other, then got 2 of Jim's set. The night before this one I also got another Aaron's set and my 4th Skiphs' set. Right after opening all the Treasure Bags a Solar Eclipse happened, hit a 1234. The...
  13. Cutie Phalanx

These aren't rare anymore, 3 in my main Expert world with 2 fake ones and now this in a world I was mining for more Lead. Also found a Marble and Granite biome right beside each other.
  14. Cutie Phalanx

Tried using minions after making Stardust armor and needed more fragments for the Stardust Cell, I still hate the Solar Pillar. Found this while flying around the general areas of Crimson created by the Wall of Flesh and spreading Hallow, got disappointed when it was just an Enchanted Sword.
  15. Cutie Phalanx

Sneaky Strange Plant, I never would have found it if the Stardust Dragon didn't kill something in there while I was mining out a huge chunk of land to make a Cute Fishron arena. A small part of the Cute Fishron arena, I'm still trying to get better at making things like pixel art.
Back
Top Bottom