• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Cyberra

1. Cyberra

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

November 5th, huh? Just after Ark's Halloween event ends but still during Borderlands 3's and just before the Resident Evil crossover with Monster Hunter World... *flails* TOO MANY GAMES TO CHOOSE FROM!
  2. Cyberra

Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

Wow, those look cool! Will there be ones with the mechanical bosses? Lunar pillars?
  3. Cyberra

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Pet Teostra. DO WANT
  4. Cyberra

A circular hotbar. I forget which button you hold to bring it up, then you select the item you want with your thumbstick. Like weapons radials in some FPS games
  5. Cyberra

Mobile has touchscreen, though. It does take some getting used to on console, after years of using the regular hotbar
  6. Cyberra

The radial hotbar? Console just got it, so I would assume it will be coming to mobile with 1.3.1
  7. Cyberra

Are those wings or a veil on that new dev set? I'll be hoarding Lihzahrd power cells so I can farm expert Golem's treasure bags for the new ones; I still need Lienfors' and Arkhalis' sets when 1.3.4 finally comes to console! And that new pets looks adorable
  8. Cyberra

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

1.3.2-1.3.5 is coming to console as one massive lump. So it's gonna take a while. They've said they have 1.3.2-1.3.4 mostly ready, just tweaking and then 1.3.5 to finish before the next update
  9. Cyberra

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

1. Hardest - Solar. Easiest - Vortex 2. I don't use yo-yos 3. ...what? 4. S.D.M.G. 5. UFO mount 6. Yes 7. UFO 8. Lunar. Used to use the Christmas hook but hate what 1.3 did to the lights 9. On everything
  10. Cyberra

Once you get enough pillar shards you can craft the sigils to summon Tentacle Face without going through the full event every time. Unless you want to grind the pillars for shards to make gear
  11. Cyberra

I'm a console player; just popping in to say I rather approve of the changes to autopause that are coming. I never used it to cheese bosses (didn't even know you could) but it made opening expert mode treasure bags both slow and frustrating because instead of just opening the bag and seeing the...
  12. Cyberra

I have my earplugs ready... The chorus of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" when 1.3 launches is gonna be loud XD
  13. Cyberra

Yes, same dyes that can be used on armor. They do not change the color of the light from light pets, though; just the color of the light pet itself
  14. Cyberra

Negative dye is one of the strange plant dyes. It's in the 1.3 content. Mobile doesn't have it yet, but it will.
Top Bottom