Recent content by Cyndal

1. Cyndal

I did a build-thingo.

I build with my UFO mount
  2. Cyndal

Eyes of Cthulu! Mwahahaha! *cough*cough* Maybe too much coffee for me today... or maybe not...

Eyes of Cthulu! Mwahahaha! *cough*cough* Maybe too much coffee for me today... or maybe not enough. lol
  3. Cyndal

What you think is my soul stares back... ;)

What you think is my soul stares back... ;)
  4. Cyndal

WarWar's Builds

Oh man! That base is awesome!
  5. Cyndal

Cyndal's WIP Builds

Its description says Jim, but the J looks kind of like a T.
  6. Cyndal

Cyndal's WIP Builds

Not necessarily a build, but I wanted to show off my Jim's armor with phase dye. Combined with the unicorn mount, I feel frakking majestic. `:cool:
  7. Cyndal

1.3 new waterfall type

Thank you for this PSA. I did not know you could do this until now `:D
  8. Cyndal

Tenthy's Creations

Citadel of the Time Lords FTW! I frakking love Doctor Who `:D
  9. Cyndal

Cyndal's WIP Builds

Looking through screenshots of other people's builds helps immensely too. Also, paint is your friend. You can take any block or wall and paint it to give it a boost. `:happy:
  10. Cyndal

Cyndal's WIP Builds

Thank you! I started out with plain stone boxes with no detail. I found that after a while, I wanted to upgrade, and my builds got better the more I did.`;)
  11. Cyndal

Cyndal's WIP Builds

I wasn't satisfied with my greenhouse, so I went and leveled it to put up a new one. This one is roughly modeled after a real place, the greenhouse at Gripsholm Castle. Not sure why the glass walls are glitchy in some spots. Oh well. I haven't started the potting shed yet, but that will have an...
  12. Cyndal

Cyndal's WIP Builds

I've been jumping around from project to project, not really staying on one thing for too long. [I blame my ADHD, lol] One of the updates I'm testing is using trap doors for my castle's outermost towers. I kind of wish trap doors were 3 blocks wide instead of two, since I'm a stickler for...
  13. Cyndal

Cyndal's WIP Builds

The party girl's room is actually the new crystal blocks and crystal block walls, unpainted. I love the effect they give when the room is lighted with disco lights and rainbow torches. `:D
Back
Top Bottom