Recent content by Cyrus the Cold

1. Cyrus the Cold

FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT. AND NOW, I HAVE RETURNED!

FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT. AND NOW, I HAVE RETURNED!
  2. Cyrus the Cold

How expensive is transmoging?

How expensive is transmoging?
  3. Cyrus the Cold

I saw it on your friends profile.

I saw it on your friends profile.
  4. Cyrus the Cold

YOU GOT DOUBLE CROSS YOU FUZZY JACKASS! does it at least do carry over saves?

YOU GOT DOUBLE CROSS YOU FUZZY JACKASS! does it at least do carry over saves?
  5. Cyrus the Cold

It is exactly as bad as it sounds.

It is exactly as bad as it sounds.
  6. Cyrus the Cold

Playing Horizon Zero Dawn, I realize that the Thunderjaw is just a devilho that was given armour...

Playing Horizon Zero Dawn, I realize that the Thunderjaw is just a devilho that was given armour and a rocket launcher.
  7. Cyrus the Cold

Anyway, it wasn't so much violence as the probability of it.

Anyway, it wasn't so much violence as the probability of it.
  8. Cyrus the Cold

That was quick.

That was quick.
  9. Cyrus the Cold

You might be right. I've lived in Australia for most of my life, so events like this I haven't...

You might be right. I've lived in Australia for most of my life, so events like this I haven't bared witness to. but the trump supporters i'd seen in the leadup seemed crazy enough to do this.
  10. Cyrus the Cold

It's horrific but would likely of gone the same way just with reversed roles in a Hilary victory.

It's horrific but would likely of gone the same way just with reversed roles in a Hilary victory.
  11. Cyrus the Cold

Welcome to the apocalypse guys. I'll be digging my fallout shelter.

Welcome to the apocalypse guys. I'll be digging my fallout shelter.
  12. Cyrus the Cold

It wasn't helped by josh's lack of content and quality in recent years. so yeah, the man who...

It wasn't helped by josh's lack of content and quality in recent years. so yeah, the man who made me a brony and introduced me to some of my favourite channels is gone to me.
  13. Cyrus the Cold

lily was innocent of most of these things, the republican thing only applied to trump and the...

lily was innocent of most of these things, the republican thing only applied to trump and the NRA, the suicide threats lily never did, and the abuse was simply being firm with her opinions.
  14. Cyrus the Cold

Lily, being so far left she cannot dance, got increasingly fed up and dismissive of Josh until...

Lily, being so far left she cannot dance, got increasingly fed up and dismissive of Josh until the friendship ended. the thing is, josh recently made a response video about it, calling Lily abusive, saying she told him to kill himself, and said she demanded the death of all republicans.
  15. Cyrus the Cold

He used to be good friends with another youtuber called Lily Peet, known for being very...

He used to be good friends with another youtuber called Lily Peet, known for being very dismissive and smug. I :red:ing love her. Anyway, josh started leaning more right and this stuff seeped into his work more.
Back
Top Bottom