Recent content by D34D5H0T

1. D34D5H0T

Sorry its been so long... I am taking the month of December off... for Christmas! :P

Sorry its been so long... I am taking the month of December off... for Christmas! :P
  2. D34D5H0T

The Confection Cursor Pack.... has... now been... OFFICIALLY RELEASED!! MUAHAHAHAHA! :D

The Confection Cursor Pack.... has... now been... OFFICIALLY RELEASED!! MUAHAHAHAHA! :D
  3. D34D5H0T

nearly finished the Confection Cursor pack... I believe this is my best work yet!! :O

nearly finished the Confection Cursor pack... I believe this is my best work yet!! :O
  4. D34D5H0T

The Unofficial Terraria Forums Cursor Packs

Thanks for the support... and the follow!
  5. D34D5H0T

Finished a temporary support banner for myself until I get a better one done.

Finished a temporary support banner for myself until I get a better one done.
  6. D34D5H0T

does anyone know someone who could make a support banner for my thread? I would like to have one...

does anyone know someone who could make a support banner for my thread? I would like to have one banner based on each cursor pack...
  7. D34D5H0T

The Cyber cursor pack is now complete! My 3rd cursor pack so far... :D:D:D:D:D

The Cyber cursor pack is now complete! My 3rd cursor pack so far... :D:D:D:D:D
  8. D34D5H0T

almost done with the Cyber Cursor Pack...

almost done with the Cyber Cursor Pack...
  9. D34D5H0T

lol :P

lol :P
  10. D34D5H0T

Sorry i've been away for while... Thanskgiving was great though! How was yours?

Sorry i've been away for while... Thanskgiving was great though! How was yours?
  11. D34D5H0T

U are very welcome.

U are very welcome.
  12. D34D5H0T

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

um... you spelled "Defense" as "Defence"
  13. D34D5H0T

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

You should probably animate some of the sprites so that we know how they will move and stuff...
  14. D34D5H0T

I have received permission from 2 more users to start 2 new cursor packs!!!!

I have received permission from 2 more users to start 2 new cursor packs!!!!
  15. D34D5H0T

Biomes & Nature Choosing Crimson/Corruption before world generation

I believe that this should be a feature added... however I think it should be a secret option that is earned. For e.g.: In order to choose a world to begin as corrupted you would have to defeat the Moon Lord in a corrupted world. I think that would be AWESOME!
Back
Top Bottom