Recent content by D3rpyB01

1. D3rpyB01

**REPORTED** [PS4] Skipping the wait time between waves during the Old One’s Army not working in multiplayer

The feature works fine in singleplayer, but while in multiplayer nothing happens when the eternia crystal is clicked. The sound effect plays but the wait time remains unchanged. Number of players does not effect it, simply being in multiplayer bugs it.
  2. D3rpyB01

Switch Framerate gets choppy when clentaminating deserts

Not really sure if this is a bug or just poor performance, but I’ll post it anyway. I have a Large Master mode Multiplayer world (2 players), and when using the clentaminator on a fully crimson desert the game lags. Only 1 player using the clentaminater is needed to cause lag, and it only...
  3. D3rpyB01

Resolved Crimson/ Corruption patches randomly appear in world

I’m having some problems with this too. I’m currently trying to purify a large section of my world, and crimson keeps reappearing in different places. Some of this is just me missing spots while using the clentaminator, but other times my friends see crimson that isnt there on my screen. I...
  4. D3rpyB01

Switch [1.4.3] Grand Design interface wont open in multiplayer

The interface that allows you to switch wire colors and toggle cutting won‘t open. I am hosting the world, and the other player can open it but not me. The menu works when in singleplayer and before the other player joins the world when it is open to multiplayer, but when another player is in...
  5. D3rpyB01

Resolved [1.4.3] [Switch] Npc happiness not working properly

I checked the wiki, and they were literally 1 block too far away from each other. So yeah not a glitch, just a mistake on my part. Thanks for the help!
  6. D3rpyB01

Resolved [1.4.3] [Switch] Npc happiness not working properly

I have all the requirements for an npc (the mechanic) to sell the snow pylon, but she will not. I have her in the snow biome, and there is only one other npc, which is the goblin tinkerer. When I click on happiness she doesnt mention the goblin despite the fact they are directly next to eachother.
Back
Top Bottom