Recent content by DaftWullieFeegle

1. DaftWullieFeegle

A helpful trick for those who don't want their NPCs to die in a Blood Moon/ Solar Eclipse!

Note: This does not include monsters that can go through walls, such as the Wraith. This also does not include most monsters that can break down doors, such as the Goblin Invasion.
  2. DaftWullieFeegle

A helpful trick for those who don't want their NPCs to die in a Blood Moon/ Solar Eclipse!

In order to do this, put a tiki torch on the inside of the house right next to the door, like the screenshot points out. Make sure there is not another Tiki Torch on the other side of the door, otherwise you won't be able to go through it. Once you have done this, you and your NPCs will be able...
  3. DaftWullieFeegle

NPCs & Enemies The Explorer NPC!

That's what I was thinking!
  4. DaftWullieFeegle

I just realized, It could not be key points to progression like beehives, but useful locations such as a marble cave! Medusa spawns in marble caves, so for a Mage playthrough it would be very useful to find them to the the Medusa Head!
  5. DaftWullieFeegle

Texture Pack Zoologist Player Transformation with Moon Charm

Yes, that's what I was thinking! If it was a texture pack, it could be accessible to Vanilla Terraria instead of just Tmodloader. You could make a texture pack and a mod!
  6. DaftWullieFeegle

Interesting idea!
  7. DaftWullieFeegle

Yes, that's why I said in the notes that finding the objectives is part of the fun! I kind of don't want this to be added in a sense.
  8. DaftWullieFeegle

I see... I wish you luck! I would download that texturepack!
  9. DaftWullieFeegle

Yes, however trying to find them can be fun! Perhaps something could be sold that highlights evil biomes and evil blocks on your map!
  10. DaftWullieFeegle

Yes, perhaps. You can also change the character select screen hairstyle sprites and clothing, you know!
  11. DaftWullieFeegle

There is already a map in-game, but maybe he could sell something to activate parts of the map that you haven't explored? Interesting idea.
  12. DaftWullieFeegle

Thanks for the idea for the new name and names, and thanks for the compliment!
  13. DaftWullieFeegle

You can do that stuff in a texture pack!
Back
Top Bottom