Recent content by Daimera

1. Daimera

The most final of farewells.

The most final of farewells.
  2. Daimera

They may not have said that directly, but by doing it at all that's basically what they did. I'm...

They may not have said that directly, but by doing it at all that's basically what they did. I'm really tired of this so I'm just gonna link out
  3. Daimera

So long, Terraria. Thank you for wasting 6+ years of my time.

So long, Terraria. Thank you for wasting 6+ years of my time.
  4. Daimera

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

And with that, I take my leave. Nice to feel like I wasted 6+ years making my own.
  5. Daimera

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

I was originally given the game as a gift by a friend, who gave me no context or information. I honestly had no intention of playing it; something about the sprites reminding me of Final Fantasy turned me off to it, since it gave the impression that the game had some kind of JRPG trapping, so it...
  6. Daimera

Nah, just don't know what I'm gonna do about my continued participation in Terraria as a...

Nah, just don't know what I'm gonna do about my continued participation in Terraria as a community. Largely relative to the 'job' posting, which I would have jumped at had it come years ago, before the bridge started burning.
  7. Daimera

Don't know whether grasping at the last ropes of this burning bridge is worth the chance it'll...

Don't know whether grasping at the last ropes of this burning bridge is worth the chance it'll do no more than burn my hands as it falls...
  8. Daimera

[img] "Does a Face Monster's mouth actually do anything?" "...Maybe? Kind of..?"

"Does a Face Monster's mouth actually do anything?" "...Maybe? Kind of..?"
  9. Daimera

[img]

10. Daimera

I wonder if I should post more original stuff here now that Tumblr's imploding... [img]

I wonder if I should post more original stuff here now that Tumblr's imploding...
  11. Daimera

PC-Version Social Media That Has Nothing To Do With Console Or Mobile: *coughs softly* Children...

PC-Version Social Media That Has Nothing To Do With Console Or Mobile: *coughs softly* Children: WHEN'S THE NEXT CONSOLE/MOBILE UPDATE??????????
  12. Daimera

For CC#67 - A H A N D S O M E L A D [img]

For CC#67 - A H A N D S O M E L A D
  13. Daimera

I spent 6 years trying to be the change I wanted to see. Taking a year off really put into...

I spent 6 years trying to be the change I wanted to see. Taking a year off really put into perspective how much of an effect that had, so I'm resigned to being what I was meant to be; just another drop in an ever-expanding ocean.
  14. Daimera

[img]

15. Daimera

At least I'm no longer under personal oath to avoid it and can just play the game to enjoy it...

At least I'm no longer under personal oath to avoid it and can just play the game to enjoy it for what it is now, and maybe occasionally making a few arts here and there, but I'm just not sure if this is a community for me anymore.
Back
Top Bottom