Recent content by DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

1. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

Ban the user above you!

Banned because he realized that i tried to stop it.
  2. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

Finally remembered my password again :D (EDIT: yes, again. )

Finally remembered my password again :D (EDIT: yes, again. )
  3. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

Ban the user above you!

Banned because this thread is getting outta control and we all need to stop
  4. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

The Amazon Update is finally out!!!!!

The Amazon Update is finally out!!!!!
  5. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

Ohmawpreciousgod!!

Ohmawpreciousgod!!
  6. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

AHGGHHGHHHHH!!!!! Finally!!!!!' After months of waiting Time! I am so happy i dont have words for it :D :D
  7. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

At this rate i would rather say 2050... Ok, seriously why the:redmunch: is it taking so long? It has been 2 months since the official release date! At first it was kinda funny reading the comments of all the amazon users in rage, but we're now actually at the point, at which no one writes...
  8. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

Ban the user above you!

Banned for writing post no. 3942
  9. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

The real problem is, that we know they are working on it, but nobody tells us, how far they have gotten yet. :( Everytime somebody askes, they just say “we are working on it“. I mean, its not their fault, if they aren't allowed to tell us or something, but its driving us all crazy
  10. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

When you try to place blocks or statues (of which the game thinks that they are fishing rods) near water, they just vanish, sometimes releasing that thing from a fishing rod (i dont know what it is called in english D: )
  11. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

I tried it with the wisp on ios, but its not working. What device are you using?
  12. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

Hey, can you tell me what armor, weapon and accessories you used in the end? Cause when the amazon update finally is out, i want to get the gear and stuff quickly to defeat him myself :D (Sorry for the probably bad english ;) )
  13. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

No. Its 7,5%. I checked the wiki.
  14. DaJoHaGe the lonely wisp

And if you`re still using vampire knives, try to reforge some accesoires to menacing, cause the healing effect of vampire knives is 7,5% of the damage dealt, So damage=heal You could change the power glove to an menacing avenger/destroyer/whatEverWeaponYouAreUsingThen- emblem.
Back
Top Bottom