Recent content by Daniel?

1. D

tModLoader How to make Vanilla NPC's drop a modded item?

Can someone help me to make that my custom tressure bag/box drops vanilla items thanks if you could help this is what i've been trying to do player.QuickSpawnItem = GlobalItem can someone extend or help me out to make this work or something thanks
  2. D

hi blah love ya mod

hi blah love ya mod
  3. D

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

Can someone plz help me with my projectile speed of my weapon when i use the id for spectre staff projectile and use it it gos way way too fast for my liking i want it to go normal speed like when you use the spectre staff heres the code for it using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  4. D

Hey can someone please help me out here i want my sword to shoot like 4 projectiles at one i'm using lost souls projectile from spectre staff to make the projectiles homing but i need to know how i can make it shoot 4 in an arch shape i have tried that other command for it to shoot 4 or less...
  5. D

How do you make a sword that shoots like four spectre souls that are slow and not really really fast just slower than normal but fast enough to catch up with an enemy the command here that i tried to copy didn't work there are red lines under player and Vector2 so please help me to get another...
  6. D

i just wanted to know how to shoot multiple projectiles for a weapon

i just wanted to know how to shoot multiple projectiles for a weapon
  7. D

oh sorry i just wanted help sorry to disturb you.

oh sorry i just wanted help sorry to disturb you.
  8. D

don't worry fio

don't worry fio
  9. D

my terraria keeps coming up with this when i load my mod or try to build it please help

my terraria keeps coming up with this when i load my mod or try to build it please help
  10. D

Hey blah i am a beginner in modding and i know your a really good modder so i thought if you...

Hey blah i am a beginner in modding and i know your a really good modder so i thought if you could help me out with this melee sword i'm making that shoots out a beam.
  11. D

Oh really sorry i didn't know

Oh really sorry i didn't know
  12. D

Hey Baum can you tell me the Terraria server IP for your server thanks

Hey Baum can you tell me the Terraria server IP for your server thanks
  13. D

Baum i watch all your amazing videos and your so funny and just awesome!!!

Baum i watch all your amazing videos and your so funny and just awesome!!!
  14. D

B B Baum your amazing!

B B Baum your amazing!
Back
Top Bottom