Recent content by Dark Mage1823

1. Dark Mage1823

NPCs & Enemies Nebula Pillar matching the others

Yes, I don't image a lot of people enjoy the pillars (or the Nebula one at that), but this is a very tiny detail that frankly peeves me. The Nebula pillar is the only one without an 'attack' like the others: Stardust creates constellations which spawn enemies. Solar shoots out small fireballs...
  2. Dark Mage1823

I really dont know why people are arguing on this forum server. People have their opinions and...

I really dont know why people are arguing on this forum server. People have their opinions and If people disagree, I believe you can voice that but not make it other people's business, especially on here. Oh well...
  3. Dark Mage1823

Oh Hi!

Oh Hi!
  4. Dark Mage1823

Hi guys! Stay Cool!

Hi guys! Stay Cool!
  5. Dark Mage1823

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Love the updates guys! Been playing since the very early days of Terraria on multiple platforms (Mobile, Xbox, Pc), its been a blast seeing it evolve and become the awesome game it is now! Good job Relogic! (Personally, Idk why, I wanted the Nebula Pillar to perform an attack like the others...
  6. Dark Mage1823

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Hello, I am Dark Mage1823 (But you guys can call me Dark) and this is my vanity outfit(s)! I have played Terraria for a long time, first starting on mobile then moving up to Xbox/play station and now PC which I guess is cool. I've seen the game develop and grow over time with different and new...
Back
Top Bottom