Recent content by darkflames9

1. D

Map-Farm Resource/Farm map 1.3.5 ZohMahGoodies!!

Trying to use your map but i have no idea what farm is what. Some signs would help/instructions on how to use the farms. Also directions to reach mob farms would be nice as they seem to be super spaced out between resource wells.
  2. D

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I just came here to say that your mod has the most amazing and bad :red: looking sprites I've ever seen. Definitely one of my most favorite mods. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more from you in the future.
  3. D

tModLoader [tModLoader] AeONS of Terraria (base)

I just came here to say that the Ansatsu is the single most satisfying and fun weapon I have ever used in Terraria. Definitely the most creative and unique thing I have ever seen. Sadly, it's kind of awful to use against bosses except for worms :C If you ever have the time, can you balance it...
  4. D

PC Hilariously easy way to kill the Lunatic Cultists (No arena needed, no ammo needed)

Splendid guide, but the instructions were so complex. I'm afraid I'll need your hilariously easy way to farm the martian invasion guide and your hilariously easy way to kill duke fishron guide first. Otherwise, I just can't do it. On a serious note, you just basically described every boss...
  5. D

Gardening questions

When you get to a certain point late in the game, clay pots just aren't worth the hassle. Mass plant on soil and use dart traps to harvest them all at once. It'll take longer to build initially but it'll be worth it in the end. Just don't go swinging your sword around in your garden and...
  6. D

Items you wish had an upgraded version?

I'd love to see the Death Sickle get an upgrade. Don't get me wrong, it's a powerful weapon as it is, but as endgame approaches, it loses a lot of its viability. Needs a buff in damage to keep up with stuff like the terra blade.
  7. D

Base Additions

Ah, yes! This is what I've been looking for. Terraria Engineering. So that's what it's called haha. Thanks so much! I've read some of your guides too, and they're amazing.
  8. D

My RNG luck is off the charts

You could count this as luck or just trolling from RNJesus. After grinding out my 3rd turtle shell for the armor, I proceeded to find 5 other turtle shells within 10 tortoise kills.
  9. D

Why does nobody do this?

I remember the days when I would rush to the surface snow biome immediately after WOF, camp out until it rained, and farmed ice golems for instant HM armor. Gone are those days... *sniffle*
  10. D

Base Additions

Well I'm not farming chest statue mimics, I'm farming actual mimics.
  11. D

Base Additions

Hi so after quitting Terraria for a year or so because I lost all my saves from my harddrive crashing, I decided to start over from scratch. I've gotten pretty far and am just about ready for hardmode, but before I kill the meat wall, I want to establish my fortress. I've done quite a few...
  12. D

NPC Proximity to Monster Farms

So I was building my fortress and decided to put a mimic farm a ways down under my base. I decided to put it about a screen below my npc housing, maybe 50 blocks. However, only bunnies spawn there. So I was wondering, exactly how far is the range that npcs can inhibit monster spawns? And...
Back
Top Bottom