Recent content by DarkKingJoey

1. DarkKingJoey

thanks man :D

thanks man :D
  2. DarkKingJoey

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I'm gutted to hear that Otherworld has been cancelled. This was a project i've been looking forward too since it was announced. Though like the rest of the community I respect that you've taken the time to address us and be honest with the situation. Though i must say this springs forth a...
  3. DarkKingJoey

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Currently getting this issue Any Hints?
  4. DarkKingJoey

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

in about 2 years, 5 months, 28 days and 15 hours.. roughly
  5. DarkKingJoey

tModLoader Terraria Unleashed (WIP)

At this point im unable to continue my progress on this mod right now due to lack of artist. I'll update what i have to latest TML version but if anyone is interested in helping out with artwork or wants to join the team then please PM me so we can chat about it.
  6. DarkKingJoey

Whilst its been mentioned. Can we have more options on the server controller? I used to use a server controller that gave access to starting season events or starting invasions and such. Any chance this could get added to Tmodloader as it helps when making a fun server/Video series
  7. DarkKingJoey

Sorry bout lack of updates. Uni time has sunk in and Art has grinded to a halt. In the interest of not overloading my spriter (Cause im already coding faster than shes Spriting) i've halted progression right now. Thou idea's are still flowing and im writing them down. I plan to get the art for...
  8. DarkKingJoey

Base page updated and upcoming content list updated. I'm moving through my content list for version 1 quite fast. but hitting the stuff thats gonna slow me down now. Will keep all informed. Sprites are coming in slow so that will delay me but hoping to see a possible V1 release within a month...
  9. DarkKingJoey

It'll take a little while as i have to update everything i've already done to the new tweaks that Blulemagic put in to Tmodloader. I'll try and keep people informed with progress but sadly i am a working man and therefore progress will be slower than some others.
  10. DarkKingJoey

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Got to say DivermanSam... You mod is whats kept terraria fun for me for a long time. Its also kinda why im trying to do my own. Keep the content coming.. glad to see its going well
  11. DarkKingJoey

After much time off for work and home reasons im back to try to continue on with this (Luckily there has been some huge progress with TModloader.) Will keep you informed Staff Needed: Due to Uni work by my Spriter.. I find myself in need of additional staff This is now to fill a few areas...
  12. DarkKingJoey

14/08/15 - New Update for page. Added 63 new accessories Added Recipe for Slime Staff (Terraria Version) Dropped idea of Mod Slime Staff summoner version.
  13. DarkKingJoey

I get an error with this code: player.magicCrit *= 5.0f;
  14. DarkKingJoey

05/08/15 = Updated Item Listing to show new content that has been worked on whilst not chatting. Spriter is back from holiday and sprites are rolling in. Currently all items are working in game with no bugs. Making final tuning to items. Once above list is all finished with Sprites i will...
  15. DarkKingJoey

May i ask. Does anyone know what the Accessory slots are? I know theres boots, Shield, gloves i believe but what are they.. not really sure where to look to find out
Back
Top Bottom