Recent content by Darkral 🪓

1. Darkral 🪓

I still can't get the thought "Humans that functions like a critter whicn can be caught using a...

I still can't get the thought "Humans that functions like a critter whicn can be caught using a some sort of bug net" out of my head lol.
  2. Darkral 🪓

My sleep deprived brain: Humans that functions like critters that can be caught using a bug net...

My sleep deprived brain: Humans that functions like critters that can be caught using a bug net would be interesting.....
  3. Darkral 🪓

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

Certain species of monster: various colors of sentient c*ms. There's an event which associated with these condensed chromosomes that's raining these things from the sky. After a certain amount of kiIIs, a cluster of genital juices wearing a crown and has from what looks like a nut material akin...
  4. Darkral 🪓

The Great Tree vs Axe War

Tbf, I'm not really againts the tree faction. I mean, I don't really use axe much other than for something else.
  5. Darkral 🪓

What's with this flood lol
  6. Darkral 🪓

斧を振るうのは木を切るためだけではない
  7. Darkral 🪓

nah

nah
  8. Darkral 🪓

[ATTACH] Casual Vanity

Casual Vanity
  9. Darkral 🪓

Resolved [Mobile] I don't know where the "legacy" thingy is.

Thanks man😂, really appreciate it.
  10. Darkral 🪓

Resolved [Mobile] I don't know where the "legacy" thingy is.

We could always jump on mobile terraria by swiping up the something button(I don't know what it's called) and it makes things easier, but now I can't find it on settings. Is it a bug or just me being stupid about it
Back
Top Bottom