Recent content by DarkSentinel

1. DarkSentinel

[Request] Ripto?

Well, simply a vanity item for the head would be easiest - from what I can tell it's just one image repeated a few times unless you want to add a 20-frame (or 10-frame or 5-frame or 4-frame whatever) animation to it. If you messaged me the sprite for the head, I could put it together pretty easy...
  2. DarkSentinel

Texture Pack Nyan Cat Meowmere

Thanks for the screenshot! I'll install the texture pack when I get home, it looks cool!
  3. DarkSentinel

[Request] Ripto?

I'm not actually sure, but I'll look into it! I'm sure you'd be able to replace certain hair and clothing sprites to make that happen, but I don't know exactly how that would work. I'll look into it more, and get back to you.
  4. DarkSentinel

Is there a texture file index sort of thing for easier pack creation?

I've recently began work on a texture pack, and something I'm having a hard time with when it comes to implementing the new textures is knowing what to name the image when I put it in the pack. I don't know if there's any sort of way I can just look up an item and know what the file name for its...
  5. DarkSentinel

Texture Pack Nyan Cat Meowmere

Would it be possible to get in-game screenshots, by chance? I'd love to see it in action, but I don't have any characters that actually have a Meowmere
  6. DarkSentinel

Fortnite logo over Terraria logo

Oh yeah I forgot those sorry I don't know how to mark these as spoiler, I hope no one minds...
  7. DarkSentinel

Fortnite logo over Terraria logo

I did some edits to it to make it work in nighttime and such! Not the best but I'm going to be using it for a joke video, haha. It's a ridiculous pack, yeah, but I certainly find it pretty funny
Back
Top Bottom