Recent content by DaShaieKing69

1. DaShaieKing69

Game Mechanics A toggleable consumable item that prevents you from dropping tombstone

I'd say it would be good if it was available post skeletron, maybe making it a purchasable item from the clothier, making it a crafting recipe that requires bones & tombstones or a shimmer thing that you get from throwing a golden tombstone into shimmer.
  2. DaShaieKing69

Weapons & Equip Move wings to equipment instead of accessory

I reckon it would be nice if wings didn't have their own slot or go into accessory slots but are combined with chestpieces of armour sets maybe only certain winga can go with certain pieces but I think that wings going into an accessory slot is very balanced already and doesn't need to change.
  3. DaShaieKing69

Other Dyes affect the colour a light pet emits

Dear reader, I strongly believe that light pets should emit colours similar the dyes equipped to it. I know this change should happen because..... I can't be screwed finishing that anyways it just annoys me when I have a shadow orb or wisp with flame dye and it still emits a purple or blue...
  4. DaShaieKing69

Weapons & Equip bone glove suggestion

you could fly forever using them
  5. DaShaieKing69

Weapons & Equip bone glove suggestion

Maybe it could be combined with the bone helmet
  6. DaShaieKing69

Other Secret Seed Suggestion

You know when a world generates it has the sections it is seperated into well imagine if this seed only generated half of the sections so when you play it's a half generated world. Or another one were the generation is completely random
  7. DaShaieKing69

Other A way to play older versions

Great idea I hope it gets added (I need an alt)
  8. DaShaieKing69

Weapons & Equip A very weird slime pet

I really hope that Redigit or the other devs inplement this but I can see how tedious of a job it could be
  9. DaShaieKing69

Items Fire gun (similar to water gun)

Something similar to the water gun that could be sold by the travelling merchant as well. It wpuld be cool if its projectile hits the water funs projectile it creates steam
  10. DaShaieKing69

Game Mechanics Extra Angler Quest

An item similar to the bread and other shimmer items that gives an item that when consumed makes it that on that world you can have a second quest per day. Recipe; -Goldfish Crafting station; -Chuck in Shimmer
  11. DaShaieKing69

Other A way to play older versions

Please make some client or launcher similar to the minecraft java one for all of the latest versions of terraria that allows you to choose which version (Latest version, 1.4, 1.3, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0) of terraria you play. I know there have been times where I was tempted to pirate an old version just...
  12. DaShaieKing69

Items Gelatin Crystal Core Drop From Queen Slime

Maybe it looks like the crystal vile shard projectile but it moves like the stardust dragon and produces a bit of light
  13. DaShaieKing69

Weapons & Equip Bone Helm & Bone Glove

No idea I just do because it looks nice
Back
Top Bottom