Recent content by daupper

1. daupper

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Can anyone give me a basic idea of how to code homing projectiles?
  2. daupper

Look it up in the documentation. These keys are integers.
  3. daupper

Great! I didn't know you could unzip them. Thanks. You should be able to decompile it with JetBrains dotPeek.
  4. daupper

Yup! But I'm sure this and the multiplayer bug will be fixed in the next version.
  5. daupper

I had this issue too sometimes, restarting tAPI fixed it for now.
  6. daupper

How do I use the new TileDef in r12? Using TileDef.byName[] doesn't work for me. It can't find any tiles. For example: TileDef.byName["Stone"], TileDef.byName["Stone Block"], TileDef.byName["Vanilla:Stone"], TileDef.byName["Vanilla:Stone Block"] All of those give me a KeyNotFoundException.
  7. daupper

Thanks! I'll play around with that.
  8. daupper

Alright, got it. Though I still don't know how I'd do the generation itself. Has anyone done this yet?
  9. daupper

I've worked a bit with the release now and it's great. The new hooks are so useful. I only have one problem: How would I generate a fixed structure? Let's say, I want to create my own underground houses when creating a new world, how would I code that? Also, where would I put it? Is there a...
  10. daupper

Would have done that, but I fixed it now, thanks. It took me some time to find out the folders are now plural. Also, I still had some constructors lying around.
  11. daupper

Thanks, Yorai! I backed up my mods and set up Visual Studio now. I removed any constructors and the mod builds fine, but when I try to load it, I get a NullReferenceException. I don't know why. Looks like it can't handle some file path. Oh, by the way sorry for the german stuff in the exception...
  12. daupper

Sorry. I did not want to get you in a hurry or anything. I installed it now and it works perfectly fine, even without game launcher. Testing my older mods now.
  13. daupper

Great! Finally a nice and clean 1.2.4.1 release. So.. how exactly would I update? Do I have to uninstall r10 or does it replace the necessary files? What about the mods? Will they have to be recoded? Also, I'd just love to see all the added things in detail. Is there a changelog, that displays...
  14. daupper

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Hype! HYPEHYPEHYPE! Seriously.
Back
Top Bottom