Recent content by Dave Sctrue

1. Dave Sctrue

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

This has nothing to do with 1.3 3ds Illuminati, but I found a weird and funny glitch. Sometimes when you use a Magic item (ex. Water bolt) and look in the inventory and hovee between the water bolt and whatever is next to it, you will see the mana usage drop until you exit your inventory and use...
  2. Dave Sctrue

Guys, I know you guys are hoping for 3ds will get 1.3, but if you look at it, the regular 3ds can barely handle the Ftost moon without the Frame rate to drop like a cliff. From being decent to flat out half a frame. I would love Moon Lord, and the Drill containment unit, and the sandstorms, and...
  3. Dave Sctrue

I just got into fishing in Terraria, and I got the TarTarSauce from one of the crates, and it isn't major, but when I summon my Minotaur, the buff shows up AS BUFFNAME[136] I heard fishing was implaminted in 1.2.4, which is basically the update 3ds is on. Because fishing is so "new" to 3ds, I'd...
  4. Dave Sctrue

I had the same problem with the lucky coin. I had gotten two coin guns and they are rarer than the Lucky coin itself!! So you just need to believe. I had a post about how I thought I would never get the coin, then the next day, I had gotten it. So just make a pirate map farm and farm your a**...
  5. Dave Sctrue

Omg I was farming one last time and finally got it!! Yay X3
  6. Dave Sctrue

Oh. Why did they make it so rare? Did they make the chance higher in 1.3??
  7. Dave Sctrue

I don't know if its just my really bad luck, but I had went through 100+ Pirate maps and I haven't gotten a single Lucky Coin. I had gotten a coin gun, countless Cutlass' and enough Golden Furniture to make a room for a full server with every NPC with mods and then some left over. I'm on the...
Back
Top Bottom