Recent content by daypxl

1. daypxl

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

The item you want to upgrade needs to be tier 7 (+7 at the end of the item's name), and the crown of transcendence gives a chance to upgrade it to tier 8. The wiki has this information.
  2. daypxl

Another suggested feature: the ability to lock the first page of inventory space so that items from this mod cannot enter it. It would also be nice if selected items during upgrading stay selected when the upgrade is made. Keep up the great work :)
  3. daypxl

He is -- I know your to-do list is probably filled beyond my comprehension, but I think it'd be nice if the page with all the different character stats had little tooltips when you moused over them :happy:
  4. daypxl

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Thank you so much for your continued dedication; I can't wait to see the final product. Please, take your time!
  5. daypxl

Oh, cool :3

Oh, cool :3
  6. daypxl

What does the symbol in your avatar mean?

What does the symbol in your avatar mean?
  7. daypxl

PC [?] Hardmode Tips Concerning Quarantining

Thanks for the info ;)
  8. daypxl

Will the Corruption/Crimson spread across background walls and onto blocks in the underground desert?
  9. daypxl

Do any of you know the exact chance for an altar to create a random block of Crimson/Corruption or Hallow in the world?
  10. daypxl

Thanks for the info! I have a question, though. In the "V" shape that is formed when Hardmode begins, lets say it has two "sides". Is it always Hallow on the right side of the "V" and Crimson/Corruption on the latter, or is it random?
  11. daypxl

I need some tips on what biomes I should quarantine and how I can easily contain the crimson/hallow. Thanks in advance :joy:
  12. daypxl

PC [?] Lifeform Analyzer Showing the Skeleton Merchant

The wiki says it also shows bound/undiscovered NPCs. Also, it says that unlike the other NPCs, the Skeleton merchant does not have a map icon :p He is, but I can't seem to find him on the night of a full moon so I can get that awesome lamp :/
  13. daypxl

PC [?] Lifeform Analyzer Showing the Skeleton Merchant

I have a hard time finding the Skeleton Merchant on the right night, and I just bought a Lifeform Analyzer. Will it tell me if the Skeleton Merchant is nearby?
  14. daypxl

Game Mechanics Quick Stack Highlight Feature

Good idea :joy:
Back
Top Bottom