Recent content by Deadderall

1. Deadderall

Addys Base

Hi, its been a while. But heres a total overhaul of the "world tree" my bar and a small update to the underground mushroom biome. I have plans to change the small hand made trees, move all the npcs out(one day) and give them all their own homes, make a airship up near the top of the tree and add...
  2. Deadderall

Addys Base

Made a bar and staircase cause I felt like the right was lonely. I'm honestly in love with this project I've started. And all feedback given is appreciated, I'm not trying to be the best builder I'm just trying to see how far I can go with my builds. Thank you, maybe I could expand the bottom...
  3. Deadderall

Addys Base

I added a bridge with the ability to toggle it on and off and upgraded the pond up top cause it was lacking severely. Added a small bridge with trap doors between the top side and the mushroom bottom I love how the water looks going through the trap door. I changed almost every lantern with...
  4. Deadderall

Addys Base

I added some vines, but I feel like they're really out of place or maybe I just don't like how they look at all.
  5. Deadderall

Addys Base

Made this during a Calamity Revengence playthrough. I want to add more to it and fix some odder looking parts. P.S. I did steal some ideas for the mushrooms.
Back
Top Bottom