Recent content by Dele_Cyabbage

1. Dele_Cyabbage

HEH?! why no connect???

ALRIGHT ITS SOLVED
  2. Dele_Cyabbage

HEH?! why no connect???

Ok this has been happening for an hour now, ive tried nonstop to join a friend's server and it just keeps saying ive lost connection even though my internet is good, i checked my windows firewall and turned it n and off and made no diff. Anyone know the problem??? please i need answers fast (i...
  3. Dele_Cyabbage

sad ikr

sad ikr
  4. Dele_Cyabbage

PC Hey! I need some friends ;-; (THREAD CLOSED DO NOT REPLY)

WOAH THIS BLEW UP, sorry guys jig is up i found some new friends a long the way and i cant play with anymore friends bcs my schedule is booked to the fullest extent very sorry guys i didnt notice you bcs i was studying for a big exam so sorry!
  5. Dele_Cyabbage

Hello!

Name's Dele_Cyabbage (Delecyab) I play Terraria duh I also play Roblox and Valorant My name stems from my roblox username Delecyab which is a random name i think about then my friend says that my name sounds like a cabbage and yeah it does so i changed my unique name to Dele_Cyabbage an even...
  6. Dele_Cyabbage

*indonesian

*indonesian
  7. Dele_Cyabbage

DUDE you like the show in your pfp i forgot its name such an underrated thing, also i didnt know...

DUDE you like the show in your pfp i forgot its name such an underrated thing, also i didnt know there was a fellow indeonesian here!
  8. Dele_Cyabbage

The Last Post Wins!

ye
  9. Dele_Cyabbage

The Last Post Wins!

nothing just interested what this is abt
  10. Dele_Cyabbage

The Last Post Wins!

heh
  11. Dele_Cyabbage

hi dude!

hi dude!
  12. Dele_Cyabbage

What or Who introduced you to Terraria? and what's your favorite thing about Terraria?

Uh my friends brother at an english lesson played terraria, and he introduced it to my bro then we played it, that was like 4 to 5 yers ago i've fought lepus actually so yeah im kinda an og and now i revisited terraria 1 year ago and still playing till now
  13. Dele_Cyabbage

PC Looking to start any kind of playthrough

hello, can i join???? im a bit new to PC but i've beaten terraria on mobile though so i know most of the mechanics so yeah
  14. Dele_Cyabbage

PC Hey! I need some friends ;-; (THREAD CLOSED DO NOT REPLY)

Oh i forgot to mention, i wont be as active as some players do because im a busy student looking for good grades so yeah
Back
Top Bottom