Recent content by Delta Bec Noir

1. Delta Bec Noir

tModLoader Annihilation Mod (Undergoing Soft Restart) [Help Needed]

For the record. The mod isn't dead. Develop is still just really damn slow. Slower than I like, but of course. With nothing pushing the mod forward, no one doing anything. Comes with me having no driving force to keep prioritizing on the mod, and keep working on it, since I would just be making...
  2. Delta Bec Noir

So. This is major news for the mod. As seen on the post, the mod is undergoing a soft restart. Content is being cut down a considerable and good amount. Almost in half. And being condensed. Coding and spriting help is always appreciated for anyone wanting to be a dev or simply contribute to the...
  3. Delta Bec Noir

Megnatar's Design is now finalized, with the help of Mjoonlight Star/Mjoon, who is now on the dev team again
  4. Delta Bec Noir

Ansigma has been redesigned finally, after so long, and is more like a mix of Ansolar and Ansolatix, but more incomplete, keeping him consistent with his lore of being an incomplete incarnation of Ansolatix, and Ansolar being a failed clone that was repurposed as a guardian of the Crystium Sanctuary
  5. Delta Bec Noir

Considering how determined I am to make the mod. And outright refusing to ever give up on it despite whatever happens, it won't truly die till I pull the plug on it, and I don't intend on that ever, considering this is my dream that I want to accomplish (Considering the fact this is only dream...
  6. Delta Bec Noir

New Mod Icon for the mod in-game, based on the new redesign for Megnatar. And also, a small spoiler to the redesign to go with it that appears in the icon (It's still w.i.p, as only the head and body is done, legs and arms are unfinished, but it also comes with yet another megnatar fight...
  7. Delta Bec Noir

Dreaded Devastator has become "The Desolate Forger" and has mostly been overhauled big time, though few aspects of the original idea still remain. What it is, however, was changed completely
  8. Delta Bec Noir

Although, my focus on this little mod project, is working on one of the designs for one of the...

Although, my focus on this little mod project, is working on one of the designs for one of the paths, as the two in question, already have a design, due to being characters from my work in progress story (Which i would be working on writing if i wasn't procrastinating so much)
  9. Delta Bec Noir

Depending on the action you take. Whether you try to continue that fight, continues with the two...

Depending on the action you take. Whether you try to continue that fight, continues with the two you were fighting in phase 1 but harder and different. Or spare them, which leads into another fight with someone else, both paths are of equal difficulty. And i'm primarily doing this for fun, and...
  10. Delta Bec Noir

So, my focus on Annihilation is has shifted to something else. Another little mod project, which...

So, my focus on Annihilation is has shifted to something else. Another little mod project, which would add one single boss fight, but is a 3 part fight, which after beating the first phase opens 2 paths to the fight
  11. Delta Bec Noir

Update on Cataclysmic's new name. A dev team vote for the new name is over, and it is decided His new name is now "Hevakrin"
  12. Delta Bec Noir

And for the record, development has been, non-existent for quite a long while. And we seriously need some help getting this going again, because I have no coding experience nor the will to even bother TRYING to, not with how I am. Better for me to stick with what I can do better, and won't burn...
  13. Delta Bec Noir

Might as well post some things. Cataclysmic is being renamed soon, but I just finished a brand-new design for him, making him properly humanoid, which i also had new ideas related to him and other things. And also, a new W.I.P Xenocus design (That I have yet to continue working on since this one...
  14. Delta Bec Noir

mod isn't gone, just motivation for it

mod isn't gone, just motivation for it
  15. Delta Bec Noir

MY PARADOX MOD SPRITING MOTIVATION IS IN HIGH GEAR, I CANNOT BE STOPPED (Meanwhile for my mod...

MY PARADOX MOD SPRITING MOTIVATION IS IN HIGH GEAR, I CANNOT BE STOPPED (Meanwhile for my mod, it is gone)
Back
Top Bottom