Recent content by Demopan

1. Demopan

i love this game

i love this game
  2. Demopan

otherworld rip

otherworld rip
  3. Demopan

i get on this website for 2 minutes just to change my profile picture to a homestuck one what a...

i get on this website for 2 minutes just to change my profile picture to a homestuck one what a waste
  4. Demopan

where da hell did everyone go

where da hell did everyone go
  5. Demopan

im not on much

im not on much
  6. Demopan

DANKAH i wasn't on so i didn't see this til today, but thanks man

DANKAH i wasn't on so i didn't see this til today, but thanks man
  7. Demopan

Weapons & Equip Reviving old faithful weapons in the Temple

This is pretty nice. Although with the title I expected these to be crafted with some of the Lizhard items/pieces, and you crafted them at the Golem Spawner.
  8. Demopan

Games that ruined their entire franchise

were you expecting a great story in a time-traveling Sonic game?
  9. Demopan

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Someone suggested on the Subreddit for that long distance wire placing you should have a wire-kite string. I'm bad at explaining so here's the thread Right now teleporters aren't really worth it because it just takes so much time and pain.
  10. Demopan

Gravity Falls

now if only Disney decided to actually release episodes instead of just putting it aside for some reason.
  11. Demopan

Games that ruined their entire franchise

But Sonic Generations is the only good modern sonic game? for my contribution I point to BK Nuts and Bolts, even though I liked that game...
  12. Demopan

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

wszazskikloldebyp-121156
  13. Demopan

Other GET RID OF 1.3

is there a way to revert updates on steam? i'd like to remember that there was but i can't anyways, just be patient and wait for updates for your mods/mod support to come out, don't get salty
  14. Demopan

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

but you can get a terrarian in real life soon
  15. Demopan

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

i only found out about bosses and biomes other than grasslands at about 10 hours in i just kind of sat in my house hole for those 10 hours then when i finally decided to beat the eoc i put the corruption seeds right at my spawn
Back
Top Bottom