Recent content by Deprecaid

1. D

Terraprisma despawning

Terraprismas on attack mode despawns when I magic mirror or use any type of pylons. They never come back to form a pseudo-wing shape, instead it looks broken with the remaining Terraprismas, rather than forming a small wing shape. Resummoning does not solve the problem either, it just resummons...
  2. D

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I was just doing my normal Summoner game, Master mode infact, only to not help but realize that I took the whole medium world space in defeating the WOF using pure summoner equipment. Imp staff was my main damage dealer. Now this lead me to realize that it is infact impossible to defeat Master...
  3. D

PC Previously placed/Generated liquid blocks wont flow to the side without a block after running the game for a long while

As the title says, liquid blocks wont flow to the side without a block. Functions still remain intact, theyre just remaining in a static position. However the liquids seem to update itself when I exit and reenter my world once more but the update seems instantaneous as if the liquids teleported...
Back
Top Bottom